Gt4 Prologue Pal is out

• Thread starter Soman
  • 185 comments
Yeah Hiroke, definitely :). Btw, i dont like only one think in m5, when u grip fast in sharp corners u can feel that this car is really heavy, and its not nice feeling there, other things are great :).

looks great, drive bring fun, but sorry guys the sounds is cool by low RPM´s but most the cars sounds like a jaguar XKR in GT3/GTC
not very impressive..too bad
realy not equal with the real one!
-File offline-

edit:
with low RPM i mean between 1000-2500 :) not 5000
:rolleyes:

Well, gt4p bmw m5 is similar to the real life sound, but anyway, everycar in gt4p has different sound, its not like in gt3 where sounds were similar, and i really do enjoi a sounds in gt4p :)

Originally posted by milkmen
looks great, drive bring fun, but sorry guys the sounds is cool by low RPM´s but most the cars sounds like a jaguar XKR in GT3/GTC
not very impressive..too bad
realy not equal with the real one!
here the sound from the original BMW M5 Concept (file is online only for short time)

In this video though the car isn't exactly being revved either huh? Didn't it have 8500 rpms at the redline? I'm not hearing anything near that in the vid, 5000 max maybe.

Hey guys, i have just completed Basic part of school(All golds in green/yellow(yellow/orange)/red lessons. And here comes a suprise.. The gt4p movie(Japanese gt4p end movie), in 1st part it has some bonus footage with european cars and second part has nurb with skyline and bmw m5 and other footage from that new Italy track and from Hong Kong :)

How is it possible that it's out in Poland and not in the rest of Europe.Doesn't make sense.
Anyway,keep the info comming.

ok here it comes

m5 concept on tsukuba circuit
2 laps

look and enjoy

2 Laps with M5 Concept

online not for long time i think

Attachments

• m5.jpg
    m5.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 227
Ill be buying form ultima.pl in the future. Btw kamkor , what did you get as a result on the 2nd last test of the green part.
Cheers

Just got my PAL copy and passed the 1st licence.

Right analogue stick IS WORKING for gas/brake. Biggest improvement so far and very very welcomed.

No 60 HZ mode.

Hi-res everywhere.

Tracks same. As mentioned, Kusabi in first pick, full cars list will hopefully be given by luckier and faster people from Poland:).

Movies of "winning of the car" not properly adjusted for PAL, they come with black borders all-around the screen. Obviously, NTSC convert, even the movie is in lower resolution.

Didn't check the music, though.

And in intro movie, nice M5 render with Skyline in Citta di Aria. Sweet.

Have to go play now, excuse me, and just to mention, my versiojn is an press-version form Sony, and I'm really amased with early release in Poland/Magyar/Checz Republic. Nice move from Sony, very nice for localisation. Hope Croatia will be in that company one day.

Originally posted by Soman
Ill be buying form ultima.pl in the future. Btw kamkor , what did you get as a result on the 2nd last test of the green part.
Cheers

You mean the car i have received? The same as in gt4p japan version, there is only one difference in cars, when u will pass orange test u will get bmw m5 concept insteed of some car from japanese gt4p which is already unlocked on the beginning in Pal version.

amar212: Analogue stick is working? Damm.. i didnt try to drive with dual shock2, i have only checked controller options in options, sorry for my mistake guys :embarrassed:

Originally posted by amar212
Right analogue stick IS WORKING for gas/brake. Biggest improvement so far and very very welcomed.

Thank you Jesus.

No big deal, kamkar, I'm happy for the good news.. :D :D

Originally posted by kamkor
You mean the car i have received? The same as in gt4p japan version, there is only one difference in cars, when u will pass orange test u will get bmw m5 concept insteed of some car from japanese gt4p which is already unlocked on the beginning in Pal version.

amar212: Analogue stick is working? Damm.. i didnt try to drive with dual shock2, i have only checked controller options in options, sorry for my mistake guys :embarrassed:
Now I want to compare your time on the 2nd last green with mine, I also got gt4 prologue pal

Originally posted by Sven
So did the M5 replace the HSC? That's too bad...shoulda replaced the i, lol!

As far as I'm aware, the M5 is a 64th car. Japanese/Chinese NTSC Prologue had only 63 cars.

One of the bonus cars from the NTSC version is now made selectable from the start of the game, and the M5 Concept has been made a bonus car on one of the licences. The M5 Concept is also pictured on the PAL-cover of the game, see http://www.granturismo.no .

i have the M5 CONCEPT on video, if anybody wants it look me up on MSN, otherwise you will have to wait untill i can get it uploaded to post it here ;)

Originally posted by Quattro
I've added you on my msn list, when we're both online you can send me the file and I'll host it for you.

The link worked for me 5 minutes ago and i am also form belgium (telenet). I used right mouse " save target as"...

@quattro: The file is 10mb so I do not know if I could send it to you?

Latest Posts

Back