Gt4 Prologue Pal is out

• Thread starter Soman
  • 185 comments
Originally posted by Soman
Now I want to compare your time on the 2nd last green with mine, I also got gt4 prologue pal

Its the lesson with mazda roadster mx-5(Miata)

Its called out-in-out and my time is: 1'02.884, but notice that i didnt try to make it the best, i just wanted to get gold :)

(Off topic)
Soman, im guessing u are using Bredbandsbolaget and i just want to remind you that after used the 300GB of data (a month) you have either 1) continue to surf on @ 128Kbit/s or buy more 100Mbit bandwith. :) Its not uncommon for swedes to have the 10Mbit u know and ive been with the 100Mbit since they gave us the chance.

Back to topic.
Is the soundtrack the same as in the Japanese one?

True bazz, I put that msg long time ago but forgot to change it. I m sticking to 10 : ) as well my download limit is easily smashed : )

Originally posted by kamkor
BAZZ: I have oryginal version.

'Making of' Disc Review:

There are 4 options in menu:

Making of a Driver
Behind the scenes
Gran Turismo 4 Trailer
Gallery

-----

Making of a driver is the longest movie, u can learn about driving techniques there, see a gt4 real cars testing and watch gt4p lessons vs real life replications :). etc etc.

Behind The Scenes is a short movie which shows some gt4 production.

Gran Turismo 4 Trailer: New movie :). I love skyline jump on nurb which is on the end of a movie :D

Gallery: Simple, gallery ;)

---------

Now im gonna play the game and answer your questions boys :)

Any chance to rip that DVD and put the videos avaiable? I mean, i own the japanese GT4 "Prologue" (my NTSC U/C PS2 is modded), and there is no reason for me getting the PAL version.

Still waiting till friday :(
Still nobody who has ripped the 'making of" video?
If anyone needs a host for his GT4 video's... let me know...

Originally posted by !ARio!
so... Was your game as good as you expected it to be? or maybe better :D

I have read so much about the game that i almost knew what i was buying. The game met my expectations! and that does not mean little! Have to realise it is notthe complete game but for what it is it is great!

Then how come it is not out in NZ then?I gues i willhave to go down there and have a bit of a look in EB they told me the 28 but it is still worth a try.
newreply.php
Oh yea,how much was it in Ausie?
gtr.gif

Yeah - I can confirm it's hit the stores in NSW, EB have just rung me to come get my pre-order...

...and after a quick scoot down to Chatswood, I have it. Once I get it home and have a bit of a play with it tonight, I'll post initial impressions. Can't wait to try the GT Force Pro with it.

Back