GT4-RaceSeat

• Thread starter njesper
  • 135 comments
Hi, absolutely fantastic cockpit, Jesper. Doing homework and priceing my own project up now. Alot of people are asking about seats in this thread. You should all check out local scrap dealers. All there cars have seats and runners in them. Maybe cheaper alternative to brand new seats. Can always have old seats reupolstered or even seat covers. Keep up the goodwork big fella!!! 👍

njesper
The vibrator should the be connected with normal speakercoords, and attached to the left or right speaker output. Then turn the bass a bit up, and the treble a good bit down, and then slowly adjust to suit your own taste.

And you won't loose the sound output for that speaker?

I'd like to set one up for my 5.1 surround sound, should i just plug it in the subwoofer output? I don't want to loose any sound...

Lækkert lavet ellers... :dopey:

Just popped back, always wortha second, third, fourth...........................look!

How many people have ridden in your seat by now?
You ever gonna add anything? bet you'd love to impliment Gforces via hydrolics?
Still the best finish yet, enjoyable to follow

Dodi
I'm new here, so I don't know if this has been posted before and therefore or old news,

But here is something to dream about:

force-dynamics.com

HOLY CRAP ! -

The thing literally jumps when he crashes in the first video (playing Richard Burns Rally)

That is some seriously IWOOT !....

Excellent work. I have a cockpit too -- although not as awesome as yours. I wanted to add a shaker -- can you post some more information about that -- or email me off list?

Thanks!
RaceGrrrl

WOW........I gotta get me one of them.

Looks really good, but I honestly don't think I'm THAT obsessive in this game. lol

Just playin.

Svanum
And you won't loose the sound output for that speaker?

I'd like to set one up for my 5.1 surround sound, should i just plug it in the subwoofer output? I don't want to loose any sound...

Lækkert lavet ellers... :dopey:

Takker...

You can split the subwoofer-output, and let one pair go to the woofer, and the other to amp number2, that then drives the vibrator from its left or right speaker output.

Best regards,
Jesper

removed by mod - selling items is not allowed here unless you are a premium member and post in the trading post forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Back