vfrmaverick Messages 746 Nov 30, 2010 #1 Since standard cars are straight from GT4 but they added -20 toe in the rear to get them to oversteer a tad do you think GT4 tuner setups would work in GT5? Ill go and try this out with some time i just cant play right now.
Since standard cars are straight from GT4 but they added -20 toe in the rear to get them to oversteer a tad do you think GT4 tuner setups would work in GT5? Ill go and try this out with some time i just cant play right now.
Parnelli Bone www.gtcarreviews.com Premium Messages 10,558 Columbia, MD. Messages Parnelli_Bones Nov 30, 2010 #2 It would be an interesting experiment for sure. But the car won't feel like it did in GT4. Personally, I disagree with the "slightly more oversteer" part, though. I'm seeing LOTS more oversteer in GT5, even with some front and AWD cars.
It would be an interesting experiment for sure. But the car won't feel like it did in GT4. Personally, I disagree with the "slightly more oversteer" part, though. I'm seeing LOTS more oversteer in GT5, even with some front and AWD cars.