GT4 Tracktalk and Tracklist *UPDATE* UNCHICANED LA SARTHE!

• Thread starter Rue
  • 335 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Opera Paris any good? From all the screenshots of the track, the narrow cobbled (?) roads, chicanes and long straights make it look like a replacement for Rome City (but the alloy arch and Ferris Wheel give it some character).

And what about Cathedral Rocks? Is that any good is it simply replacing Tahiti Dirt Route 3 (and when will there be a night dirt rally? Maybe Cathedral Rocks II in GT5?)

in GT4 Prologue, SS Route 5 wet was there (hidden)
but I have no idea why PD took it away from us

I like Opera Paris, its very tight
if your car is underpower by comparing the AI cars, you will never win the race except you eqipped better tires

I finally found my "Le Mans 24 Hours" game for the PS2, and I've kind of been practicing on Le Mans. But for now, I'm as rusty as hell about Le Mans. I'd seriously recommend playing "Le Mans 24 Hours" on PS2, or the Dreamcast version if you haven't sold it off or anything. For PS1 owners, there's "Test Drive: Le Mans," where you can get a feel as to the Le Mans race track, but get a PS2 and "Le Mans 24 Hours."

I have yet to get reacquainted with the twice-around-the-clock classic in LM24H here in 2005, but I'm getting there.

OK...can someone answer this please??

1-Chamonix...i heard it was in the snow, but is it in a mountain?? details please!!!!

2-Cathedral Rocks...How does it look like???

bacalhau
OK...can someone answer this please??

1-Chamonix...i heard it was in the snow, but is it in a mountain?? details please!!!!

2-Cathedral Rocks...How does it look like???

1. Yes, covered in snow in a mountain.

2. Both Cathedral Rocks are at El Captain.

bacalhau
you mean cathedral rocks trail is a similar track to el captain??

Cathedral Rocks trails are rally sub-path within El Captain, there will be branch entrance into the trail from the normal road.

And Cathedral Rocks I have a portion runs on El Captain.

Chamonix is a very beautiful place.

maskrider
Cathedral Rocks trails are rally sub-path within El Captain, there will be branch entrance into the trail from the normal road.

Chamonix is a very beautiful place.

i always wanted a snow track at one mountain! lol...
although pikes peak would have been better :crazy: :grumpy:

maskrider

Very novel ...

So I finally find the track list and pictures, but they are all the same size!!!

Anyone have track lengths? How about ratings? (Nurburgring 10, Super Speedway 1, etc.)

Also, are there any full-track replays, or do I need to just look harder?

Thanks for the fun!

Flames
Any idea of if there are any "shortcuts" like on Trial Mountain in GT2 & 3?
Oh? Do tell ...
trwnc
Anyone have track lengths?
Check page one of GTLXR's Track List (find a link through the Look here before you ask thread) where there's an external link to an image that not only shows track lenghts, but also elevation changes.

I say

Post a vid of a complete lap of GT4 onboard of La Sarthe (With or Without chicanes)

and

Post a vid of a complete lap of La Sarthe (With or Without chicanes) on a real car.

Its obvious it would be better if both the GT4 and Real vid had the same car, but I dont know if that would be possible. Its just an idea.

mmm....i know there's sukuza normal track, sukuza east and west...and i'd like to know in which other tracks this happens too. i mean, beeing able to race east, west, north, south...something, just to know..

EDIT: ok, i know there is atleast grand canyon NORTH too! yay

i have a very specific question if anyone will bother. how long is the straight in la sarthe? if someone could run it and clock it on the odo. i would apreciate it.

also on a related topic, is the test course any longer this time around?

Yes, the LeMans track is Circuit De La Sarth.

i didnt.....well can you tell me then if there are any more track variation like in suzuka, where you have east,west and the normal course? like in twin riing motegi and in grand canyon?

bacalhau
i didnt.....well can you tell me then if there are any more track variation like in suzuka, where you have east,west and the normal course? like in twin riing motegi and in grand canyon?
There's the following:
- Infineon Road and Infineon Stock Car (the latter cuts out a large U-spaed bend in the middle).
- Special Stage Route 5 / Clubman Route 5
- Fuji 1990s / 80s / 2005 / 2005GT
- Cathedral Rocks I and II (one of which runs along part of El Capitan according to maskrider)
- Grand Valley Speedway / Grand Valley East Course (I reckon they should also include two intermediate-distance grand Valley courses)
- Circuit de la Sarthe I and II (one of which cuts out the chicanes on the Mulsanne straight)

is there a possibility to wach a replay of a driving around a large square? As i click on the replay icon it just won't work.

bacalhau
mmm....and in grand canyon? i saw a video in GC north...is that right?
sry for such dumb questions..
Yeah, add Grand Canyon, Suzuka and Motegi to that list ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back