GT4 WRS Week 12: "Team GTP BC5 Qualifier Race & WRS Team Event Pt.2"

• Thread starter CFM
  • 431 comments
Just doing the MG Festival race at Suzuka...I'm hitting every single AI car as I pass just because of this event. Take that you bar-stewards! :P

Looking at some of the times our friends from DIV 1 are producing, I feel I need somehow to improve my gameplay drastically....while I can swallow (ok its tough) at a 2-3 second gap in a normal one hotlap event, this time I will be 25-30 seconds behind you guys....awesome and well done!

I have to pass an exam here on Saturday, and if I pass I will buy a DFP as a reward. May be this will bring some tenths.....(though I'm pretty sure its the guy behind the DS2 which is too slow, not his DS2...)

DRIVEN -USA-
:nervous: This waiting for the results is about as hard as the race itself :yuck:
By the times posted so far that i've seen, looks like i have about a 3rd to 5th overall :crazy: all depends on thier last 6 laps and how fast they got by the AI.

@Viel - you look like the only one besides hol1 that got low times over all - did you break the 30's or even the 20's :ill: ?

What was your final time DRIVEN-USA? Is it OK to discuss final times now?

Hey nice site btw toffe, If only the graphics in GT2 were better, I'd still play it from time to time.

Thanks jump_ace! As may have seen, I made the homepage before GT4 was realesed. Since then I have had no time updating it......... due to playning GT4 almost constanly on every spare time I have.

Tip: If you own a Dreamcast (PS2 rules, but Sega have had their bright times as well...) try to find Bleem! for GT2. You can't find it new anymore (Sony sued them almost 30 times, so the company doesn't excist anymore.) but you will certainly find it on ebay. It really improves the graphics. Actually it makes it feel like a new game! Really recomended!

vtec_guy
NO! ITS THE DS2s FAULT AAAAAAAAHH!!!

AAAAAAh, I knew it! 💡 I would believe anything from someone sitting in Kimi's car! EDIT : just went to your page and read its DC's car from last year...
Nice they let you sit in those cars, and the Festival looks like a lot of fun from what I see on telly....
Nice one matey! 👍

Bleem 1.4 is okay but I used to use Virtual Game Station, but it wasn't compatible on any win NT kernel station. But bleem! is cool, although I can't FIND IT ANYMORE!! ARGH!!!! U know of where I might be able to get it again? If not no sweat.

jump_ace

jump_ace
Bleem 1.4 is okay but I used to use Virtual Game Station, but it wasn't compatible on any win NT kernel station. But bleem! is cool, although I can't FIND IT ANYMORE!! ARGH!!!! U know of where I might be able to get it again? If not no sweat.

jump_ace

eMule

thx dude, why didn't I think of that?!?!?

jump_ace

DRIVEN -USA-
:nervous: This waiting for the results is about as hard as the race itself :yuck:
By the times posted so far that i've seen, looks like i have about a 3rd to 5th overall :crazy: all depends on thier last 6 laps and how fast they got by the AI.

@Viel - you look like the only one besides hol1 that got low times over all - did you break the 30's or even the 20's :ill: ?
You´r gonna see. :) :drool:

Back