GT4 WRS Week 12: "Team GTP BC5 Qualifier Race & WRS Team Event Pt.2"

• Thread starter CFM
  • 431 comments
I will send my time soon, but man I suck.... I really suck.

After my first 20 laps, my best time was around 1:49 and my opening 1:53

I will practice a little before sending my time.

:crazy: time submitted - almost hit my target time - opening lap 1'50.573, fast lap 1'47.176 rs/ (f) rm/ (r) tranny set to 290 -5 lap runs. AI -6
glad this is over, my thumbs are starting to hurt :yuck: DS2

DRIVEN -USA-
:crazy: time submitted - almost hit my target time - opening lap 1'50.573, fast lap 1'47.176 rs/ (f) fm/ (r) tranny set to 290 -5 lap runs. AI -6
glad this is over, my thumbs are starting to hurt :yuck:
Good job DRIVEN-USA! Those times look pretty hot!!

Time submited.
Lap 1: 1.54.901 (AI +10 on RSH and i didnt see them after overtaking them before turn 1)
Best lap: 1.49.921
RM/RS/320 no TCS and ASM

Trig ... who?

Time submitted. If it's part of a team or not is anyone's guess and something I'll only find out when the results are posted.

Time submitted. Just got tired of running into AI cars on the final lap on worn tires and pulling a 1'54/55 final lap lol. Having to pass them on multiple laps also destroyed a few of my races. Did easily do races 3 seconds faster but both included some AI "punting" because they just have to turn so slow... Never reached my goal i had in mind when i took off TCS a few days ago but i'm gonna blame that on the AI :) . Seemed like the AI was much less bothersome in my beginning "feeling out" races. Oh well i look forward to the results and hopefully it'll be good enough to represent gtplanet on BC5!

kennythebomb
Yeah, still confusing at times for me when someone orders something really obscure.

Today I show up and everything is wrapped and only one girl is there....turns out boss didn't call me to tell me I wouldn't be working today since it is July 4th and they closed super early...
:lol: Back in my bartending days, I once showed up to work to discover the place was all locked up. Turns out my boss didn't bother to tell me they'd closed down the night before!

Time submitted 👍 May I never have to drive this car (at +20% anyway) again. Between the poor suspension twiching its way around the excess in power, and the horrible LSD trying to drive the car for me, this was a scary car to drive.

In the end I managed a single clean run which I've submitted. No TCS, RM/RM for two 5-lap stints, best lap of 1'49.530 (I don't remember my opening lap). AI on RM at -6, after passing them before turn 1 I only encountered two of them again, one in Spoon (that was a bit scary, nearly backended him as he braked for the second part) and the other coming out of Degner. Passed the rest in the pits. And then came soooooooo close to losing it coming out of Casio Triangle on the final lap :scared: My heart skipped a beat I swear, but review of the replay showed 2 wheels still on track, just.

Anyway, good luck to everyone. I just want to put this week(s) behind me.

ZeratulSG
Anyway, good luck to everyone. I just want to put this week(s) behind me.

You can say that again.

I didn't like this similar combo for the JGTC a few weeks ago.

I don't like it again.

So, I didn't race as much on it, and I know I have a crappy time. Sorry somebody.

i had another two hour session, just mucking around really, but managed a 1'44.490 in practice and a 1'47.879 in opening lap on softs, i may have another go as i didnt quite finish a race to my dissapointment as i hit a few ai cars on lap 8.

i'm averaging 1'45.3xx on hot laps and on mediums 1'47.6xx

i think if i have another go, its gonna b late, like one hour before deadline

but u will hear from me regardless later on tonight

cheers

ahhh i dont believe it, you are too fast.

But anyway, i submitted now, and i dont care what happens next, as long as i dont have to balance the throttle and drive round muppeteers on the opening straight ever again.

Ive had enuff of this track, but i feel some snow comin on for some reason, or something claustrophobic for the next race, and this troubles me....

Anyway, good luck to Rob23!!! and me.

Team VRobEXD for the podium. one day.

Good luck everyone, i'll see you in the results.

My hotlap: 1'46 somethin, and my total, 18'something, hehe.
crappy, and unsatisfactory for me, but i ran out of patience first, and time second.
:irked:👍

Hey Tim, why don't you use your DFP ? I think VTEC may be interested, not sure, but he was looking for a wheel I think some time ago ...

I just couldn't get along with it for some reason, and the lack of space here made buying it a bad idea, but if VTEC wants all he needs to do is click the link.. :D

yo peeps, sorry tb but im off to get a brand new wheel next weekend for only £50. It's a replica of the williams f1 car's wheels from last season and uses the same force feedback technology as the dfp.
Anyway, I give up on this weeks combo, i'm so, so sorry Androos but i've been driving for the least hour and a half and i cant get 10 clean laps. And now i've just noticed that i've forgotten to turn on tire wear and there's just not enough time. The sooner this combo ends the better. Sorry again Androos.

unfortunately i didnt have another go, meaning that the time i submitted is 10 seconds slower than what it should be :ouch:

oh well, it should b good enough to qualify for the board challenge

cya guys

I also feel I could have taken 5-10 seconds off on my time ... as I only started using the Lap 1-4 on RS/RS and then Lap 5-10 on RM/RM and no TCS strategy last night ... but oh well, not even 2 weeks were enough to perfect this one for me haha. With this I immediately took 6 seconds off my time than with TCS on ... so next time I will listen to what the Div. 1 guys say earlier haha :sly:

Hey did I miss something? :confused: Where are the results? As much as I hated this week I'm still itching to find out how much :sly:

Are the results coming late this week, or is CFM just otherwise occupied?

ZeratulSG
Hey did I miss something? :confused: Where are the results? As much as I hated this week I'm still itching to find out how much :sly:

CFM
Also be aware that results will be posted for the regular WRS Week 12 results will be posted a few hours later than normal, as I won't be able to be online at the regular time this week. I'll get them up ASAP.

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showpost.php?p=1748987&postcount=382

ZeratulSG

He might be occupied surely. I can´t wait to see results too, but let´s respect CFM´s schedule and wait for that. :)

I read in this thread that he would have a busy day so he would post the results some later than he usually posts.

amp88
CFM
Also be aware that results will be posted for the regular WRS Week 12 results will be posted a few hours later than normal, as I won't be able to be online at the regular time this week. I'll get them up ASAP.
Oops I missed that one :dunce:

veilsidebr
He might be occupied surely. I can´t wait to see results too, but let´s respect CFM´s schedule and wait for that.
No disrespect intended, just wondering was all :)

holl01
i had another two hour session, just mucking around really, but managed a 1'44.490 in practice and a 1'47.879 in opening lap on softs, i may have another go as i didnt quite finish a race to my dissapointment as i hit a few ai cars on lap 8.

i'm averaging 1'45.3xx on hot laps and on mediums 1'47.6xx

i think if i have another go, its gonna b late, like one hour before deadline

but u will hear from me regardless later on tonight

cheers

Nice, my best lap times so far in races:

RS tires, 1'44.569
RM tires, 1'46.7xx
Opening lap, 1'47.975

Last lap i set once in 1'49.4xx but didn´t get it again.

in the time i submited, my opening lap was on 1'48.3xx and both second and third lap into 1'44.9´s.

Does anyone else feel just a litle impatient about waiting 2 WEEKS to get their results? Time can't go by fast enuf!

jump_ace

Man, I can't wait to see the results of this week's WRS. I think there can be a few surprises... :rolleyes:

Toffe
Man, I can't wait to see the results of this week's WRS. I think there can be a few surprises... :rolleyes:

Yeah, that is almost guaranteed, especially since some peeps had trouble getting the 10 clean laps done, ANYTHING is possible. Hey nice site btw toffe, If only the graphics in GT2 were better, I'd still play it from time to time.

jump_ace

:nervous: This waiting for the results is about as hard as the race itself :yuck:
By the times posted so far that i've seen, looks like i have about a 3rd to 5th overall :crazy: all depends on thier last 6 laps and how fast they got by the AI.

@Viel - you look like the only one besides hol1 that got low times over all - did you break the 30's or even the 20's :ill: ?

Back