GT4 WRS Week 136 : Audi TT Touring Car @ Suzuka

• Thread starter Sjaak
  • 105 comments
Well i had some time left and gave it another try.
But to my disappointment i just got 1 second of and stopped with a bad feeling.
So for now my splittimes are:
T1: 50.245
T2:1.32.639

My admire to all of you who are riding like hell on this japanese circuit.

Le Mans

Well, my splits turned out to be almost identical. I'm off to the mountain with the evo. Another great race, Sjaak!!👍👍

hey Chuk, glad hear about the t times, as 4 mine they won't get any better so i'm hoping the finish to my lap is good enough, i know i can't beat it :)
I really think that car is a good combo w/ that track
Thanks Sjaak
next week looks interesting also
subing time
as posted in luxy
had that .01 but tapped wall on backstretch (on a straight :dunce:)

Can't touch Kevin and Kenny as hard as I tried. Great driving guys.👍👍

Actually had a slower T1-T2 with a faster final. I did save the replay on the splits posted.......just in case anyone thinks I'm playing games. Just had a great 3rd sector on my best save i guess.

Time submitted. Thanks Sjaak for all you efforts and a great combo. Looking forward to 137

I put in some final work today. I should have done some work wed,thurs,friday but didn't get around to it. Made up a little time in the esses. There is still a ton of time there for me to gain! I just can't seem to dial it all together. My ghost always catches me at the hairpin after t1. I just ran clean through that corner. Submitted times

t1-49.049
t2-1.29.178

as 4 mine they won't get any better so i'm hoping the finish to my lap is good enough, i know i can't beat it :)

You might just have me, Kenny. :scared: My best save before this one was better by 0.196 in the last sector.

Should be a close one. 👍

Off to the mountain, time submitted with last reported splits.

Later
Kevin

Squeezed in a chance to race this week, took a little getting used to, and then just as I was getting the hang of things, real life took attending to. At least I got something in though. :)

T1: 48.479
T2: 1'28.548
T3: 1'oh wait, I can't tell you that...

See ya at the finish line Jake! 👍

done EDIT updated up to post 91

It would have been a great success for me to get a 1.28.xxx at t2... Luxy gone nuts...:lol:
My last splits only were some 49.498 - 1.30.652. But it was nice seeing me so up in the ranking 👍

They gifted me a new ds2 wireless controller on saturday, side market, made in China, real c**p. Returned to my wired DS2 after 3 minutes playing. But no improvements achieved, as foreseen.

Submitting my usual no-better-than-bronze-Time

Ive had a week from hell but managed these once i found some gt time.

No need to update luxy, just dont want to sub without posting t's

Latr

Time submitted. Never came back to it again, so my old splits stand.

See you at TM. :)

Also didn't come back to it. Will be a close one, Ron ;) My last chicane wasn't all that, so you have a good chance to remain in front :scared:

And RonB, nice improvement you made during the week 👍 Seems like you're back on your old pace again :sly:

Squeezed in a chance to race this week, took a little getting used to, and then just as I was getting the hang of things, real life took attending to. At least I got something in though. :)

T1: 48.479
T2: 1'28.548
T3: 1'oh wait, I can't tell you that...

See ya at the finish line Jake! 👍

I was getting lonely on the luxy there... thanks for showing up! I hope to run the evo a little this week as well, but time has been limited...

Time submitted, had no more time this weekend. My house sold and now I have to pack and move so I may not be in for a couple weeks. Although I do enjoy trial mountain...eh well we'll see.

Same for me unfortunately because I was enjoying this one too, but didn't get a chance to go back to it after Thursday. Time submitted from the last posted splits.

Back