GT4 WRS Week 23: "Trimming Time at Mid-Field"

• Thread starter CFM
  • 403 comments
No improvements on my side, so gonna submit now.
@Jase - Score: Jase 1 - geeTeye 0 :D

Well Played Mate! šŸ‘

Later šŸ‘

I just run my final two hour session.

No improvement, but I came within 0.030 of my best time for 5 laps in this session. I even made two laps that were exactly the same :ouch: :banghead:

It's been fun šŸ‘
I would say almost as much fun as the race @ Laguna Seca.

If only I would have had more time for this race - university is taking all my time (and my sleep time...).

Submitting...

Can't wait for the results tomorrow - it's going to be super close...

The Wizard.

VTRacing
New splits, should give SHigSpeed a fright :sly:

T1: 20.331
T2: 39.562

But then I completely fluked the hairpin, got it inch perfect and picked up more than .2 over my previous best.

That will do, time submitted

Looks like you got me this time! You too, jump_ace... Tried another 3 hours, and got a lot of 20.2xx T1s and a handful of 39.4xx T2s but couldn't do anything with 'em. Tried RS rears, 270 and 280 gears, all RSS... NOTHING worked. Wish I had one of them flukes!

BTW, I've been having problems with my DFP downshifting. I'm slamming the paddles but no go. Is this the game telling me that the car won't do it or do I have a hardware issue? Really ruined a few fast times at the hairpin.

Bring on next week, I'm done with this one! :^)

-Scott

ehhh.... my time isn't even worthy of D1 status, I don't know why I'm so slow compared to even the D2 guys. Couldn't even get into the same second bracket as the leaders, needed just .05 less time overall.... I learned a little bit better of a line though for a couple turns. For the life of me I could got get my T1 below 20.3xx

@Geeteye: thanks, well this is probably the only time ill beat ya, probably smash me next round :P

As for me.. i think this is it.. i could maybe improve another 0.05 but im not gonna bother with it.. FINAL TIME IS SUBMITTED.. Bring on the results... :D

~~~~ Jase

morning folks and welcome to the final day of wrs 23!!!
i hope you all have your seat belts fastened cos its promising to be a crazy one today!!!
its getting hot out there on the strip and a haze is rising from the revving of engines in anticipation for a super close finish here today!!

good luck to all the competitors out there, lets keep it clean and make the race run smoothly!!!

SERIOUSLY chaps (and Koly) GOOD LUCK for today's times. i think times will be close this week so i'm really looking forward to the results.

cheers folks

cass

Submitted my time. Not entirely happy with it, but I guess it will do.

@Jase86: Next week, you're mine!

Time submitted. Awesome racing this week, it's gonna be weird to see the top 30 drivers within like 0.5 of each other?!? Any bets on two people having an identical time???

thats a cracking question misterweary.....!!

will give me something to think of whilst i sit here (obviously working hard!!).

i think kragbees and Z mite be one to look at..... hhhmmmmmmm

EXelero
thats a cracking question misterweary.....!!

will give me something to think of whilst i sit here (obviously working hard!!).

i think kragbees and Z mite be one to look at..... hhhmmmmmmm

Unless kragbees has updated his splits, I'll take you up on that bet ;)

Kragbees and Koly though...

[EDIT] Just realised you meant Z and Jase or Kragbees and Koly... :dunce: [/EDIT]

I knew at one point Dan was .001 behind Curt.. earlier in the week.

i'm actually hoping to be close to jase - in a non physical manner!!! - so can i put myself down for that??

or failing that maybe close to casio.....

MisterWeary
Time submitted. Awesome racing this week, it's gonna be weird to see the top 30 drivers within like 0.5 of each other?!? Any bets on two people having an identical time???

Well, even in .5 of a second there is 500 different possible times! So with only 42 people submitting their times to the leaderboard, the chance of two drivers having the exact same time is unlikely.

Sorry to ruin everybody's day...

That said, I'm going to bet that not 2, but 4 people have the exact same time! :sly:

EXelero
i'm actually hoping to be close to jase - in a non physical manner!!! - so can i put myself down for that??

or failing that maybe close to casio.....

I'd like nothing more than to be as close to you as possible EX....

(In a non physical manner of course!) :sly:

Ron i see you lurking :P, I think youve done better than 8th this week šŸ‘

I dont think i have though :(

Casio
Well, even in .5 of a second there is 500 different possible times! So with only 42 people submitting their times to the leaderboard, the chance of two drivers having the exact same time is unlikely.

Very true, but didn't they have two drivers within .001 of each other in the Board Challenge a couple of weeks back at Midfield and that was with 14 drivers?!? It'd be cool to see...it'd be even cooler to see the two laps overlayed over each other in the one replay!

Round 3 had the winner and 2nd place seperated by .001

787b arcade 0%power -10weight, R5/R4

SSR5.

1'00.100
1'00.101

eyeball.gif
eyeball.gif

as of last night, me and jase had the exact same time... but then, i improved a bit... otherwise, we would have an exact lap time ending in 1Ā“0xĀ“x60

cool, but iĀ“m glad i improved

yeah... too bad you couldnĀ“t give myself a present - today is my birthday - but iĀ“m satisfied if iĀ“m 4th... even though this is a long shot, but who knows... i wanted a podium, and as always, i was starting to catch up monday... enough of excuses, but even in this round i was slow to get to my limit. from my first session to the last, i improved 0Ā“530... in this kind of combo, thatĀ“s too much

EDIT - btw since CFM is online... be kind with our next combo... give me a present... :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: something fast and furious

fasj6418
yeah... too bad you couldnĀ“t give myself a present - today is my birthday - but iĀ“m satisfied if iĀ“m 4th... even though this is a long shot, but who knows... i wanted a podium, and as always, i was starting to catch up monday... enough of excuses, but even in this round i was slow to get to my limit. from my first session to the last, i improved 0Ā“530... in this kind of combo, thatĀ“s too much

EDIT - btw since CFM is online... be kind with our next combo... give me a present... :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: something fast and furious

Happy birthday man! As a present Week 24 is the Subaru 360 around Test Course ;)

MisterWeary
Happy birthday man! As a present Week 24 is the Subaru 360 around Test Course ;)

What's more, it's one of those 10 lappers like we did one week with the Z. You're also only allowed to use reverse.

Lucky my week is free.....

Casio
What's more, it's one of those 10 lappers like we did one week with the Z. You're also only allowed to use reverse.

Lucky my week is free.....

:) My money's on that dude who did the ring in that Old 1hp Merc

MisterWeary
:) My money's on that dude who did the ring in that Old 1hp Merc

Even 10 laps of test track in a subaru 360 in reverse would be better than that torture!

I was insane enough once to put that once around Le Mans...I was bored alright...

I wonder what week 24 will bring....If it's the 1886 Merc around Le Mans...Don't look at that time...

Casio
Even 10 laps of test track in a subaru 360 in reverse would be better than that torture!

I was insane enough once to put that once around Le Mans...I was bored alright...

I wonder what week 24 will bring....If it's the 1886 Merc around Le Mans...Don't look at that time...

lol...that's insane man, but I'm also morbidly envious

first thanks, but then... i think i have enough of subaru 360 in those manufacture races... but hey, we never know... just donĀ“t throw in a Demio... i hate that car since GT1, donĀ“t know why

Back