GT4 WRS Week 23: "Trimming Time at Mid-Field"

• Thread starter CFM
  • 403 comments
fasj6418
that´s why they call 24 hours of lemans... must be a one lapper

Now that's an idea

Week 1247 of WRS (Have to give people time to plan...)

24 Hours of the Ring!

Compete for the most laps of the ring in 24 hours in any car you want!

or just 24 hours in the 360....(Do you need to brake for any of the corners in this...?)

I can't wait for this weeks results! I'm going to be up all night!

fasj6418
yeah... too bad you couldn´t give myself a present - today is my birthday - but i´m satisfied if i´m 4th... even though this is a long shot, but who knows... i wanted a podium, and as always, i was starting to catch up monday... enough of excuses, but even in this round i was slow to get to my limit. from my first session to the last, i improved 0´530... in this kind of combo, that´s too much

EDIT - btw since CFM is online... be kind with our next combo... give me a present... :dopey: :dopey: :dopey: something fast and furious

Crazy.. we share a birthday. Happy birthday to you and good luck in the results.

Don't think I have made a top 5 this week, though stranger things have happened. Guess we'll see. Good luck, everyone.

Z.
Crazy.. we share a birthday. Happy birthday to you and good luck in the results.

Don't think I have made a top 5 this week, though stranger things have happened. Guess we'll see. Good luck, everyone.

wow, cool! happy birthday to you too... i have a perfect gift for you: a strong finish in BC5... 👍 👍 👍 lets see if that happens... after knowing about round six, i hope you can get a good position for GTPlanet...

fasj6418
wow, cool! happy birthday to you too... i have a perfect gift for you: a strong finish in BC5... 👍 👍 👍 lets see if that happens... after knowing about round six, i hope you can get a good position for GTPlanet...

Thanks, mate! I am definitely hoping for the same.. so anxious for the results. :crazy:

Casio
Even 10 laps of test track in a subaru 360 in reverse would be better than that torture!

I was insane enough once to put that once around Le Mans...I was bored alright...

I wonder what week 24 will bring....If it's the 1886 Merc around Le Mans...Don't look at that time...

It says it had one power of horse, but I reckon a horse could lap Le Mans quicker. :D

geeTeye
It says it had one power of horse, but I reckon a horse could lap Le Mans quicker. :D

Well....The horse doesn't have a mass of 300kg either....And the Horse would get tired

:lol: your right, but one horse isnt as heavy as that car!

Happy B-day Z i know you did well in BC5 👍

Been racing round and round this bleeding track for the last 2 hrs!
I was really determined to improve, not quite hit my target (by 0.007s) but mever mind eh?

Got new splits that i am really happy with!

T1 20.456
T2 39.816

nowhere near the top of the tree, but i am happy with them cos i have improved by over half a second!

Good luck to all,

Neil

a final good luck from me to everyone.
but especially to lotus. thanks for the pm's chick!!

not gonna get to see the results or this wrs til..... i have no idea when!!!
will just cross my fingers and pray for a miracle!!

btw.... keep up the good work in the BC chaps. its looking close.

EXelero
a final good luck from me to everyone.
but especially to lotus. thanks for the pm's chick!!

not gonna get to see the results or this wrs til..... i have no idea when!!!
will just cross my fingers and pray for a miracle!!

btw.... keep up the good work in the BC chaps. its looking close.

It was a pleasure to talk to you EXelero :)

Not leaving us are you?

Back