Gt40 video clip.

  • Thread starter Thread starter Encyclopedia
  • 25 comments
  • 1,167 views
CAMAROBOY69
One of my dream cars. If there are more please post them. :drool: :drool: :drool: 👍

It's the only clip I could find. Sorry.
 
Ahhhhhh.....so *I'm* not the only one who spins those things out!! :D


How about this commercial. Not a GT40, but still a cool vid. Link
 
Ahhhhhh......

That was amazing. Love the sound of that thing.
 
Lethalchem
Ahhhhhh.....so *I'm* not the only one who spins those things out!! :D


How about this commercial. Not a GT40, but still a cool vid. Link
Oh yeah thats one that I have had in my "favorite videos" folder since the superbowl. The introduction of the Ford GT. 👍
 
CAMAROBOY69
Oh yeah thats one that I have had in my "favorite videos" folder since the superbowl. The introduction of the Ford GT. 👍

Hmm, that was a superbowl commercial?? I don't remember that.

Heh, "Clearly a professional driver on a closed course."
 
Raptor65
Hmm, that was a superbowl commercial?? I don't remember that.
Heh, "Clearly a professional driver on a closed course."
What were you really thinking when you posted that? :confused:
Yes I realize it is a professional driver. They used that entire clip for one of the Superbowl commercials. Here is the proof. FordGT super bowl commercial.
"Clearly a super bowl commercial" :lol:
 
The only other vid I can think of was the Top Gear video on the car. That was sweet too.
 
CAMAROBOY69
What were you really thinking when you posted that? :confused:
Yes I realize it is a professional driver. They used that entire clip for one of the Superbowl commercials. Here is the proof. FordGT super bowl commercial.
"Clearly a super bowl commercial" :lol:

Dude, I was quoting what it said at the bottom of the screen (or vid). It's one of those stupid warnings that they put in all car commercials that involve any sort of reckless driving. I should've put at the end of that post a :rolleyes: .

Let's try that again, shall we

Heh, "Clearly a professional driver on a closed course." :rolleyes: Nah, derrr!!

Better :dopey:
 
Wish the GT40 in GT3 sounded like that standing still.

Awesome videos.
 
:drool: Wow, it's amazing how easily and quickly that driver whipped the GT40 back around. And the sound...
:bowdown:
ford.gif


As for that commercial, I think I did see that during the superbowl...I don't remember completely though (it was almost a whole year ago!). I saw somewhere a "making the commercial" special for that one. That driver must have had sooooo much fun that day... :grumpy: Lucky 🤬 . :D


EDIT: BTW, Mclaren, nice avatar! 👍 :)
 
Gordonfan24
:drool: Wow, it's amazing how easily and quickly that driver whipped the GT40 back around. And the sound...
:bowdown:
ford.gif


As for that commercial, I think I did see that during the superbowl...I don't remember completely though (it was almost a whole year ago!). I saw somewhere a "making the commercial" special for that one. That driver must have had sooooo much fun that day... :grumpy: Lucky 🤬 . :D


EDIT: BTW, Mclaren, nice avatar! 👍 :)

Thanks. Changed after seeing an ad for the F-150, but had the new Mustang GT and GT in the beginning.
On ForzaCentral I have a pic of the Mustang GT.
 
Nice vid :) (the GT40)
 
McLaren F1GTR
Wish the GT40 in GT3 sounded like that standing still.
Awesome videos.
Yeah I wish it did too. The only thing close to that sound in GT3 is the 787b when it idles. I used to just sit and listen to that thing in GT3 with the stereo cranked. At idle it was sooo beautiful!! :drool:
So far I have heard the FORD GT in GT4 and in real life and it doesn't sound like that at idle. NOT the GT40. I hope they make the GT40 sound like that in GT4. Keep in mind they are 2 different cars.
 
Nice clip, VIPERGTSR01. 👍
 
That was a good looking GT 40. I like their paint scheme.
 
Hey I also found another one from LeMans 1969.... I dunno if it is 56k friendly because i'm only 15 nd don't know too much about that stuff....here it goes i hope it works.
Le Mans 1969
Peter Sadler nous emmène
à bord de sa Ford GT 40
(18,5 MO)
IF IT DOESN'T WORK JUST TELL ME HOW TO GET THEM ON HERE AND I'LL SHOW YOU
 
Back