GT5 demo December 17 !

• Thread starter Goldrusher
  • 1,387 comments
21 minutes left!!!

I mean 20 minutes!

Cmon keep going, i want to play it NOW! :dopey:

EDIT: 19 minutes :lol: 44% Damn the extra 18MB on the PAL version...

Its also available in the EU store, but its recommended that US residents download the japanese one as the EU version apparently does not support the Video Output on NTSC PS3s.

I was about to make a new thread to ask this question, it was freaking me out, luckily you answered it. 👍

I downloaded the EU version but kept on getting the "You cannot play the game at the current video output setting" message. I wont download the JP version since my out account was from UK so I guess I'll have to wait for the NA release; Polyphony always makes us wait, in this case it's Sony.

I've heard 5-6pm, I'm not sure if they would delay the times further, since it's already Dec 17th and everyone should already have it.
What do you mean everyone should already have it? They said it would be on the PSN store for today's update, and the US store never has a specific update time. So, how are they delaying times further? If we get it by 6PM it will be ahead of their average.

What is going to kill me is that between this and the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker demo the store will get slammed, we'll probably see a lot of people with connection errors, and the downloads will be crawling.

@ Seismica
In fact they (buttons in DS3) are more sensitive than in DualShock 2. There are some games on PS3 which uses buttons it the right way (for example F1 CE). It's 100% PD's fault that they don't work fine with GT5 :/

@ RACECAR
Try to drive on grass in real life and you will see ;)
Cars n GT5/GT5P on grass handles worse than on snow/ice. Event if you're turning at... 10km/h car behaves like it was 100km/h

What is going to kill me is that between this and the Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker demo the store will get slammed, we'll probably see a lot of people with connection errors, and the downloads will be crawling.

Great news :ouch:

I would love to puch one of those big wigs right in the gut!

60 seconds left :D

How long does the game take to actually install after download?

EDIT: Nevermind its already done, YAY! :D

21 minutes left!!!

I mean 20 minutes!

Cmon keep going, i want to play it NOW! :dopey:

EDIT: 19 minutes :lol: 44% Damn the extra 18MB on the PAL version...

Woah... that's slow. Took 4 minutes for me so I can only hardly imagine how long this must feel for you, but it's worth the wait. 👍

For anyone complaining about the grass, it's really just embarrassing yourself because the grass and gravel are probably the best ever seen in a videogame and one of the huge improvements over Prologue IMO and seriously grass should feel like ice actually!
Add particle effects to that and you have pretty much perfection (this generation anyways), somehow you must be blind or something. :-)

I've just been messing around with it half an hour or so and I think it's really stunning how rl like the cars react in this demo. o_O

Last edited:
Back