GT5 DLC gone from PS store

• Thread starter Lubeify100
  • 14 comments
What is missing? Showing 17 items for me (just checked).

That's odd. I just tried to search for it again today and its still gone. Maybe it's just affecting the U.S.? A few days before yesterday I checked the store and it was all there. Now it isn't. :(

Oddly GT HD Concept v1.2 is on the store but its not downloadable

OH man did I get lucky. Just bought the XL edition of gt5 cheap and was able to download the tracks and cars yesterday. Whoa...

Dang I should've read that! I was gonna purchase the Twin Ring Track Pack and 2 more paint packs... Good thing i have everything else

ok irony time

i just got a brand new copy of Academy Edition

it clearly says the code expires in 31/12/2015

it doesnt work... i assume theres some oddness in the background

is there someone at sony i can talk to, prefer online chat or something?

Was the game re-released at any point to include any of the DLC on the game disc itself?
When the XL version says "includes bonus cars and tracks" does that mean they're on the game disc or do they still have to be downloaded.

Is there a particular version of the game the one should look out for if buying GT5?
or is part of the game just lost forever now that it cannot be downloaded?

Was the game re-released at any point to include any of the DLC on the game disc itself?
When the XL version says "includes bonus cars and tracks" does that mean they're on the game disc or do they still have to be downloaded.

Is there a particular version of the game the one should look out for if buying GT5?
or is part of the game just lost forever now that it cannot be downloaded?
The DLC has to be downloaded from the PS Store. But you can't do that anymore.

i reckon they removed all content prematurely even for people who are entitled to the DLC as part of XL or Academy

its now 3 weeks into my logging of this issue with no end in sight

the f'ed up

All of the DLC is already included on the XL and Academy Edition discs, what the codes/purchases download from the store is just a few 100KB key files to unlock them from the disc.

All of the DLC is already included on the XL and Academy Edition discs, what the codes/purchases download from the store is just a few 100KB key files to unlock them from the disc.
Every disk has this... This is why people were able to hack the games before. Now that they have given up on it, it should be a lot easier.

I do have a problem with what happened though. I bought the DLC legitimately a year ago and just re-downloaded it last month. As soon as my game updated at the end of May, all my DLC became unplayable. It says that I don't have the required DLC. Anyone else have this problem?

Every disk has this... This is why people were able to hack the games before. Now that they have given up on it, it should be a lot easier.

I do have a problem with what happened though. I bought the DLC legitimately a year ago and just re-downloaded it last month. As soon as my game updated at the end of May, all my DLC became unplayable. It says that I don't have the required DLC. Anyone else have this problem?
If you bought the DLC legitimately a year ago why did you re-downloaded again?

According to the Gran Turismo Wiki, the DLC was re-released in Europe only. Good thing I live in France (which is in Europe).

Back