GT5 DLC will hit the North American Store on 10/25

  • Thread starter Thread starter JEANTONDELLO
  • 319 comments
  • 25,816 views
When I saw this today I was like ARE YOU FREAKING KIDDING ME! We've only been waiting since last November. WTF
 
Maybe they are doing a special Dan Wheldon themed Indy car. That would be honorable.
 
We've been waiting since....two weeks ago. :rolleyes:

No, we've been waiting/hoping for DLC since launch. It was just announced two weeks ago.
 
People are really upset about NOTHING. Jeez folks, lighten up. It is just a GAME! Wow!
 
Everyone has a passion for something...there passion happens to be GT5. And of course, like some would say, "Everyone is entitled to an opinion...And you know what opinions are like....Riiiight (I won't elaborate)? So just let them be.... I have 6 sisters and this is nothing compared to THEM.
 
Can't wait until next week, time to get online and find someone hosting at Spa. lol
 
Personally, I could care less for Downloadable Content, as I mainly play GT5 for the "challenge factor", in which is something most people tend to forget about; challenging yourself by tuning weak cars into superbeasts to face off against other superbeasts is like one of the core aspects of the GT series! 💡

In my eyes, I see Downloadable Content as just something for those kids on the block to brag about, make others envious about, and the like; it's really the "I have this and you don't" craze that drives all the kiddies to the GT series. First it was the Veyrons, then it was the FGTs, and then it was the X2010s (we can all thank PD for curbing that craving for everyone out there), and what do you know; now it's the DLC craze running about.

Chances are when the Downloadable Content does come out, it's going to be hard for the rest of us to play a normal online fun-race without being pestered by the kiddies who have DLC and are eager to shove it down what stomachs we have...

This is sure a slap in the face for everyone... :ouch:
 
Well at least they're throwing in an NSX stealth (which Europe already had) with the week delay:grumpy:
 
I think cool they give the GT500 NSX and dynamic theme as a bonus for us.

If we do not have to pay anything, it gets better.

I always wanted a car Stealh. :)

Hugs ...
 
*n00b question here* When the DLC becomes available in NA, how do you go about getting it? Purchase from the PSN store? Not sure how this is going to work. Yes I did a search and could not find my answer. Thanks, Vince
 
Man, the fact we're getting the Stealth NSX GT500 is awesome. I definitely don't mind waiting now. Plus, now my Stealth McLaren F1 now has some company. :D
 
Personally, I could care less for Downloadable Content, as I mainly play GT5 for the "challenge factor", in which is something most people tend to forget about; challenging yourself by tuning weak cars into superbeasts to face off against other superbeasts is like one of the core aspects of the GT series!

If you like challenges, you have to get Spa! That track is epic, second only to the Nurburgring.
 
If you like challenges, you have to get Spa! That track is epic, second only to the Nurburgring.

Background looks like Nur too. After racing on it in a Japanese room, I went straight to Nurburgring cause that's where it made me want to be. lol
 
Hmm, great, NSXGT500 stealth. I'm a Honda fan so I pre-ordered from Wal-Mart to get this car November last year. Makes me look like an idiot thanks SCEA. If I'm an idiot you (SCEA) are a retard. If it was going to be a stealth model, make it the Mazda 787B stealth that was only available in Japan for doing the Tokyo Autosalon seasonal event, that is a "special bonus" that nobody gets hurt, and even then it won't negate the total fail that you caused for not having the unlock code on time while your brothers (SCEJ & SCEE) had no problem at all. Really, nice going. good job.

And some more info on the DLC:

DLCカーに限らず全ての有料コンテンツは売却・他人に譲渡できない

有料DLCをGT5にインストール直後、チケットの状態ならば消去できるらしいので誤って消去しないようにすること。万が一、誤って消去しても救済措置はない

All the DLC content cannot be sold or gifted

However, after installing, the car tickets CAN BE DELETED so don't make any mistakes. If you do delete them, THERE IS NO FAIL SAFE
and the cars WILL NOT RETURN
 
It's crap all of it is just flipping crap...
 
Read the news. they are going to fix it..... in december
 
Knead thinking, if I made a european account for instance, I can buy the DLC? Because it says once you buy the DLC, then its on all your accounts. Am I right?
 
Back