GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,351 views
Could you share with me Dave. God I hate asking people for stuff.
 
No I hadn't
 
Dave,had to say dude.Its really great what you're doing.Going the extra mile for people.In this world of ours,good to know people like you still around
 
Since I never get these beta etc. codes I would really appreaciate this code for theme, Dave.
 
Tried some code from a few pages back and it worked for me. :p Guess no one spotted that one.

Thanks for sharing the codes! How did you even get so many? Must have bought a lot of razors..
 
Last edited:
I know I'm pretty late, but if you still got some layin' around, I would very much like one :)
 
Id love to have one...

I don't post much...but I've been a member here since 2005....that's gotta count for something right???....
 
I've been here since June or July, but I just started to get into using the forums. Can't wait for GT5! O_o
 
I would like to have one, if you have any extra.
 
You guys are so lucky... how's the theme?
 
Hi there mate, I wonder if you still have GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem code left .. I request you to send a code to me if you still have one available. I have a US account which I use to buy DLC.


...Yes I don't post in GTP but I've been reading the forums for a long time
 
I love how people start acting when there's a chance of getting something free.. :)
No offence.
 
Check your PM.
Yep, I missed out on that one. I've tried to redeem it multiple times tonight... no luck. I think each code is only good for a single download or short period of time.. not sure.
 
Last edited:
in case there is the odd chance ones left, may i please have it :)

I have US account so should work

thank you
 
I doubt there are any left, but if there is any chance.. a code would be awesome :]
 
Wow i was well late getting to this party.

Anyhow, I would really like a code if their is a small chance you have some left.
 
Hi there I'm really late.. :nervous: But I was wondering if you had any codes left over, please I would be more than in your debt.. the word appreciative would be an understatement..

I've been looking for a GT5 theme for ages and this one looks absolutely beautiful.. I've been around GT planet since the anticipation of GT4 but have only made an account recently.. I know many other have the same story too but it is the truth I assure.. Thank you for your generosity here even if there are none left over to give :)
 
Same here, Hoping to grab a them off you if there's any left please.
 
Why do I always stumble across these things really late... :nervous:

If there is a small chance that there are some codes left, please can I have a code for the theme please!

Thank you! 👍
 
Back