GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,346 views
zod
Too late :(
Is there any chance to get such a code outside of the US?

Unless you can find an online retailer for these razors to ship to your country or someone is willing to give up their codes..it doesn't look like it.
 
Oh! Please I'd like to have one if they aren't over ;). Don't get that kind of promotions in my country.
 
Three, I believe. The SLS AMG, Nissan GT-R (Spec-V?), and the ASL Garaiya Super GT car.

The Hipermax Mitsubishi Lancer is also included:sly:
 
I don't live in the US. If there's anyone kind enough to consider me for a code, if there's even some left, I'd GREATLY appreciate it.
 
wow......missed it...,well.if anyone else wants to give theres up.let me know :)
 
Hi, if you still have code please send me one :confused::bowdown::rolleyes:
 
ಠ_ಠ

Does that mean you want one?

I have used Schick to shave my head for over 12 years. Does every package have a code?

Best razor ever made was the Tracer Diamond! Oh how I miss you so :(

The specially marked GT5 packages have the "game" pieces.


I have a few codes left so I'll send the same code to 2-3 people to see if they are indeed single or multi use.
 
Last edited:
Would you be so fine and send me such a code?

Thank you!
 
I'd like one if you still have some leftovers, please. :P
 
I would really appreciate it if someone can PM an extra code. =)

EDIT: I can "compensate" you for the code, if you get what i'm saying
 
Last edited:
Wooow, what a mess?
...all for a one dynamic theme.
Damn, I want one too. ...naaah, I can pass.


P.S. dave_sz, it is nice to see someone who want to share but I hope u r not 'attacked' with countless PMs. Anyway, nice intention:tup:
 
Wooow, what a mess?
...all for a one dynamic theme.
Damn, I want one too. ...naaah, I can pass.


P.S. dave_sz, it is nice to see someone who want to share but I hope u r not 'attacked' with countless PMs. Anyway, nice intention:tup:

I am, not countless but some.. I asked not to send messages but people kept doing it and still are.
 
looks like you are over taxed on these request. Pass on to whom you think should get them.
 
What I have to do for having one code?

I really love to have one, is not a game for me, is the GAME for me, si yes, I really want this code.... what must I do?


Please, send me one
 
While everybody else doing it too, I'll throw myself out there as being interested in having one if any are still available.

Thanks in advance.
 
I'm going to ask this last time, because I ffing love GT series >_<
 
I sent out one code to a handful of people but none have replied whether the code worked or not. Until I get responses, no new codes will be sent.
Also if you have 3 posts or 5 or 10, you're not getting one, sorry. I want these to go to people who would appreciate them, people who spend time on this forum and not coming out of the woodworks just to get free stuff.
 
I sent out one code to a handful of people but none have replied whether the code worked or not. Until I get responses, no new codes will be sent.
Also if you have 3 posts or 5 or 10, you're not getting one, sorry. I want these to go to people who would appreciate it and not some coming out of the woodworks just to get free stuff.

Can you please send me one, I'm a regular here. Also,I can tell you in like 5 minutes whether it worked or not.
 
If you have any codes spare I would love one (and will reply if it does or doesn't work), thanks dave.
 
Back