GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,351 views
I sent out one code to a handful of people but none have replied whether the code worked or not. Until I get responses, no new codes will be sent.
Also if you have 3 posts or 5 or 10, you're not getting one, sorry. I want these to go to people who would appreciate them, people who spend time on this forum and not coming out of the woodworks just to get free stuff.

Hey I appreciate you sending me one but I will not be home for another 8 hours so I can't check it until then. It appears that some are just creating accounts to get one from ya.

Thanks again.
 
Jay
If you have any codes spare I would love one (and will reply if it worksor doesn't), thanks dave.

I sent one to NEVER_ONE, if it works for him, I'll send you the same code.
 
May I have a code if you have anymore to spare? If not, then thanks anyway!
 
Jay
If you have any codes spare I would love one (and will reply if it does or doesn't work), thanks dave.

Sent one. New code only sent to you and another person.
 
Can I have one of those codes if they work i will let you know if it does not work.
 
Sent one. New code only sent to you and another person.

Thanks, I just tried it and double checked (in the US store) and it says it is wrong or no longer valid. Guess it has expired.
 
Jay
Thanks, I just tried it and double checked (in the US store) and it says it is wrong or expired.

Ok, I guess they are single use.
 
Ok, I guess they are single use.


Oh well, thanks anyway. 👍


*EDIT*

Thanks for the new code worked great :D
 
I sent out one code to a handful of people but none have replied whether the code worked or not.

The one you sent me worked fine.

Thanks again :)
 
Looks like my guess was wrong.Sorry:indiff:

I thought they had multi use as the one i sent HARDVIBES was used by both him and me. I was wrong. Thanks for trying.

C52Q-M4BF-445M
 
PSP one also worked great.
 
Have all the codes been handed out?
 
I thought they had multi use as the one i sent HARDVIBES was used by both him and me. I was wrong. Thanks for trying.

No, thank you because the second code worked superbly for me.:)
 
I just posted one, find it and tell me.

Has it been confirmed that the one you gave me has been used up?

Also why to they have a place to enter it on their website and choose your download when you have to enter it on your psn? Website says 10 digit code and the ones you have been giving out are 12 digit.
 
Last edited:
Wooha, the code you posted worked for me, Thank you!!
 
It didn't work here :(
 
Has it been confirmed that the one you gave me has been used up?

Also why to they have a place to enter it on their website and choose your download when you have to enter it on your psn? Website says 10 digit code and the ones you have been giving out are 12 digit.

The codes I'm giving you are PSN codes, not SCHICK codes. You enter them in the PSN store. I'm giving you the codes for the Theme as the SUIT ones don't work and the movie rental ones are just....rentals, except 2F2F which is a free purchase.

JEM6-HLBP-EBHL
 
One would be greatful.
 
The codes I'm giving you are PSN codes, not SCHICK codes. You enter them in the PSN store. I'm giving you the codes for the Theme as the SUIT ones don't work and the movie rental ones are just....rentals, except 2F2F which is a free purchase.

Thanks I will try when I get home.
 
You're not getting one.
 
please could i test one of those codes.
 
Dave,dude.think you could hook me up with a code? Please,will appreciate it.
 
Hmmm, ok, good luck.
J4N2-5ABP-FEQ9
 
Hey Dave. Thanks for the code. It worked! Thank You again!
 
Back