GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,353 views
Could somebody post up a video of the theme please. I rekon I'm too late to recieve one but I wouldnt mind sharing in all of your's lucky - ness. :p
 
Would love to have this Theme, pity it wasn't world wide, if anybody does have a spare code, i would be very grateful.

Thanks.
 
The codes I'm giving you are PSN codes, not SCHICK codes. You enter them in the PSN store. I'm giving you the codes for the Theme as the SUIT ones don't work and the movie rental ones are just....rentals, except 2F2F which is a free purchase.

JEM6-HLBP-EBHL

Nope it's invalid. Thanks though.
 
Here's one for you...
RIC-ROLL-FTW
 
no code left for me...? How can this be..I AM GT!!

look at my name! It says it all!!!
 
I hope some sort of similar offer occurs here, would love a nice dynamic GT5 theme.
 
did i miss out on the gt code ? if so can some one shoot me up a code? if so do i have give out my email or add psn friend list? i prefer ps home avatar but any gt5 psn code will do. if so thx n advance.
 
Dave_sz,if you have another,wolud you mind one please?
Thanks in advance
 
If there are any extra codes I would happily accept one. In fact... I would be willing to give up a BETA code to any future game. Right now all I have is Dead Space 2. If I get a KZ3 code I will trade it for a GT5 theme code.
 
If there are any extra codes I would happily accept one. In fact... I would be willing to give up a BETA code to any future game. Right now all I have is Dead Space 2. If I get a KZ3 code I will trade it for a GT5 theme code.

I'll check for more codes tonight. As of now, I'm out.
 
I'll check for more codes tonight. As of now, I'm out.

Dave you must shave a lot :D got a problem or something ?
 
I would also love to have one, just in case someone doesn't need it.
Cool thread by the way.
 
Live in the US new here I would love a code.
 
I'll gladly take a code if someone has an extra. It would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
 
Dave you must shave a lot :D got a problem or something ?

2x a week. Sounds healthy for a white male in his mid 20's I would think.
My codes ran out but I have another source that will hopefully give me a code or two once in a while.
 
I want, thanks.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
i wantt..thanks

Welcome to the boards, take a moment to read the AUP and use complete sentences and grammar when posting. Also, avoid double posting, thanks.

Jerome
 
Shick don't have the promotion in Canada, if you have another spare code I'd appreciate it.
 
Please Dave,can I get one?
 
Shick don't have the promotion in Canada, if you have another spare code I'd appreciate it.

Same here. If you still have some redeem codes remaining, that would be great.
 
Back