GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,364 views
Only the super active and old GTP members can get the codes .
 
Only the super active and old GTP members can get the codes .

I'm 35, so that is old (around these parts anyway :) ), and because I'm old I'm not superactive :dopey:
 
As a response to that I got a code and am not super active (at least not at posting) also I've only been a member for 2 months.
 
Dude, how many extra codes do you have? By the way, if they're still available... can I have one as well? :bowdown:
I'll check for more codes tonight. As of now, I'm out.

Figures. Just my luck!
 
Oh I do have a US PSN account by the way
 
can someone help a lifer premium member from 2004 out? :D
 
I'll get you one EVENT, eventually.
 
Only the super active and old GTP members can get the codes .


I haven't posted all that much in the past year or two, but I have been a member since the launch of GT4 on the PS2. The code would be greatly appreciated, thanks in advance!
 
i just never new about this site I was at work and i google gran toruismo forums and this came up i have told all my freinds about this forum and i am enjoying my time here
 
To the guys that have the theme: how is it?
 
I would like a code if you find any more! Thanks!
 
To the guys that have the theme: how is it?

It is decent, changes cars every minute or so (I think 4 total) and smoke moves in background. Midnight Purple GTR R35 :)
 
May I have one? Thank you, Jinx.
 
I think I might just start giving out the 10 digit codes I get with teh products instead of entering them at the SCHICK site with my physical address and email address on file to get the PSN code. I have gotten all the codes in a legitimate way but it might look a bit strange that I somehow entered 25 codes on the schick site.
 
Good stuff Dave_sz, too bad the theme only has a few cars. None the less the fog is pretty cool. But that razor that I bought to get my code isn't that good haha.
 
I do have an American account so if you could send it to me mate than thanks(only if they work at anytime but if they are for today only then send them to someone else.👍
 
Good stuff Dave_sz, too bad the theme only has a few cars. None the less the fog is pretty cool. But that razor that I bought to get my code isn't that good haha.

Did you get the one with teh 4 blades? I got one too but haven't used it. The 10 pack of the double blade single use razors is pretty nice.
 
can i have a code for this dynamic theme???
 
no...........
 
no...........

I hate to ask but ...what about me? :D
It's so unfair that people outside of the US have to beg and rely on you Americans :(
 
Hehe i have even been on eBay looking for razors with the code, but cannot find any.
 
Did you get the one with teh 4 blades? I got one too but haven't used it. The 10 pack of the double blade single use razors is pretty nice.

Yeah I bought the one with 4 blades, it's terrible haha.
 
zod
I hate to ask but ...what about me? :D
It's so unfair that people outside of the US have to beg and rely on you Americans :(

? You americans? Funny that adding a simple YOU before americans makes it sound degrading in a way.

Yeah I bought the one with 4 blades, it's terrible haha.

Darn it. I don't wanna try it anymore.
 
? You americans? Funny that adding a simple YOU before americans makes it sound degrading in a way.

I'm sorry if it sounded like that but you shouldn't judge my posts so pedantic because english is not my first language as you can see and I sometimes have problems finding the right words.
Take it as "US residents" instead of "Americans" if that sounds better. ;)
 
I was joking. It doesn't bother me but it might irk some people.
 
Congrats on getting to 4,000 posts Dave, but yeah I thought about that post but wasn't going to say anything haha.
 
Pretty please with a cherry ontop may I have a code

attachment.php
 
Congrats on getting to 4,000 posts Dave, but yeah I thought about that post but wasn't going to say anything haha.

This is my 4000th post.
celebrate005.gif
 
Congrat's on your 4000th Dave and also for doing it in your own thread and then dropping the egyptian slide emoticon into play lol.
 
Back