GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,355 views
dave wow 4000!!! this is a huge step in mankind,this needs to be celebrated:
 
dave wow 4000!!! this is a huge step in mankind,this needs to be celebrated:

Lol. Yesterday was the first time I've seen Back to the Future, local theaters were running a 25th year anniversary thing, maybe I should watch 2001:ASO for the firs time as well?
 
Lol. Yesterday was the first time I've seen Back to the Future, local theaters were running a 25th year anniversary thing, maybe I should watch 2001:ASO for the firs time as well?

Do watch it please,is really good if you find a good DVD rental or Netflix or something,I makes you think more than "Back to the future" which have flying 1983 Chevrolets with huge spoilers.
 
Do watch it please,is really good if you find a good DVD rental or Netflix or something,I makes you think more than "Back to the future" which have flying 1983 Chevrolets with huge spoilers.

Flying Chevrolet's? I only have a memory of the first back to the future but it had a DMC Delorean.
 
hey dave, could you "PM" me a code? sometmes i cant be at the pc :( last one didnt get to me :(
 
You did something wrong cause I just used the code I sent you and it worked just fine.
yeah, he isn´t from USA or has a US PSN account for sure.
 
Flying Chevrolet's? I only have a memory of the first back to the future but it had a DMC Delorean.

It also didn't have a spoiler.
 
It also didn't have a spoiler.

Not the delorean,in the scenes in the centrer of hill valley,You can spot some honda's with ford badges,the bully's BMW and some Flying Chevrolet's,I'm not saying that the delorean is a Chevrolet ,by no means,I meant the secondary cars in the "futuristic scene".
 
In the first B2TF MOVIE?
 
In the second one ,I'm talking about the second one of the trilogy not the first one.

Oh, thanks for ruining the movie for me!
Eating lunch today my friend asks if I liked the first one, I said yeah, he followed by saying that it's all a dream and they're on a flying train!
 
I received the 4 blade Schick razor in the mail. It was free and a mere plastic shell of the beastly Quattro. Did I try it? Yes. The shave was smoooooth, but in all honesty, not closer than my Gillette Mach 3. Now, I'm not saying Gillette is superior to Schick. Do I even care? No. I will say that I haven't noticed any improvement moving up to 4 blades though.
 
Hi dave_sz, do you have one more code for me please ? thx. (and yes i have US PSN account because it's better than Europe PSN)
 
but there is a video of this theme? it is cool? ^^
 
Oh, thanks for ruining the movie for me!
Eating lunch today my friend asks if I liked the first one, I said yeah, he followed by saying that it's all a dream and they're on a flying train!

Double facepalm :ouch: ,anyway take it like a little spoiler like weather on GT5,I thought you watch them all,like everyone has ,in any case sorry.

And what the hell were your friends saying that it's all a dream and they're on a flying train,nonsense.
 
¨Pick me Great Mentos pick me¨ -Carlton Banks
 
If you haven't seen them by now then you deserve it :p

I don't get upset if anyone spoils a movie for me, I'm not one of those people. It doesn't take away from the experience for me.
 
I don't get upset if anyone spoils a movie for me, I'm not one of those people. It doesn't take away from the experience for me.

I was just messing with you. If you get the chance though you should definitely watch the other two.
 
Hope this isn't against the rules or anything but I have a few leftover codes.
US PSN ACCOUNTS ONLY


I will send them to those I deem fit. If you think you should get one make a post. If you have a handful of posts or aren't a regular don't count on getting one.

I'm a fellow midwesterner! I will take you if you deem me fit!
:)
 
Ok, I undertad the offer for the old accounts.

I have registered here in 2008, and I prefer read ti write, and when I enter here I used to read and not to write(I enter here a few times every day since the last 2 years)

I don't know if could be possible to habe the code, and I understand not to have one because I don't write to much, but it is for my poor english and because I prefer read to write

I have the code, I'll be very happy, but if I don't have it, I won't complain about it, I'll understand it and I'll thank to people who offer things like this for free ;)
 
What do you want me to do so that you would deem me fit? Make you laugh?

KNOCK KNOCK!
 
I would really appreciate it if you sent me one if they are still available.
 
I would love to get a suit code please! where i live there is not access to schick products :nervous: thanks in advance. :)
 
Last edited:
No codes today, will have another handful tomorrow.
 
I'd like a code if at all possible when you come across more 👍
 
Back