GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,364 views
Would love a code. Australia resident so can't get the razors but use US account.
 
Well like I said in my last post...being here since 2005 counts for something I hope...im here all the time...just don't post much...
 
please dave, can you pm me one, so soon as i get home from work i can use it.

many thanks

auzzam
 
@dave_sz

Congrats on the 4000 posts.
 
If you manage to get any more codes and you have a spare one, is there any chance i'd be able to grab one. Would love to have a dynamic GT5 theme. Thanks mate.
 
i'm also interested in the dynamic theme if you have any extra and thanks for hooking up the GT community with the codes.
 
Wow the amount of first time, new members above me is amazing.
People creep out if the woodwork for anything.


Edit. Oh er Dave.........
 
I'd appreciate a code, but regardless if I get one or not, I appreciate you hooking up fellow GTPers. Well done.
 
Well if you still need to ditch a code, my pm box is ready for it :-D
 
Almost as if I am posting in futility...

But I will take a code if you have one left, please.
 
Wow the amount of first time, new members above me is amazing.
People creep out if the woodwork for anything.

Who cares? Free stuff man :D:D. Just because you don't have a ton of GTP posts, doesn't mean squat. Plenty of other GT5 discussion outlets on the web.
 
Just because you don't have a ton of GTP posts, doesn't mean squat.

It does in this thread if you want "free stuff".
 
Last edited:
5yi9e8.jpg
 
Wow the amount of first time, new members above me is amazing.
People creep out if the woodwork for anything.


Edit. Oh er Dave.........

You've been here since 2009? That is rookie status :)
 
If you have anymore codes then I would really appreciate one.

Thanks.:)
 
Why don't you sell them on eBay? And make yourself some money. 💡
 
If you still have any codes, please, give one, I would really appreciate.
 
May i have one, if you dont mind of course.
 
Back