GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,364 views
Dave if you have one spare I would greatly appreciate it.

Ta

Scaff
 
Anyone can take screenshots or something or videos of it? I'm curious to see how it looks exactly. Or if anyone has a code I wouldn't mind one obviously, need to see what the competition is doing :D
 
5yi9e8.jpg

This. But for me, too. :)
 
I wouldn't mind having one...

Edit: I do have a US PSN account.
 
I say only people outside the U.S. should recieve a code.
 
Anyone can take screenshots or something or videos of it? I'm curious to see how it looks exactly. Or if anyone has a code I wouldn't mind one obviously, need to see what the competition is doing :D

It's :the SLS, Arta Garaiya, Hypermax EVO, and the GTR spec V on a dark background. All what dynamic it's the smoke :D ( yeah and the cars change all few minutes)
 
What about the icons? any work done on that?
 
Anyone can take screenshots or something or videos of it? I'm curious to see how it looks exactly. Or if anyone has a code I wouldn't mind one obviously

Ditto :)
 
If you have a spare, please PM me! Last one didn't work!
 
I'm going to do things a bit differently from now on. I'll PM the codes straight from the game piece. That means, you'll have to register for the SCHICK.COM/GT5 site and it also means you'll have to input correct info, a US based physical address, DOB and all that.
 
I'll take a crack at it then..
 
Psn code


tqmd-6lba-c8qt
 
I'm going to do things a bit differently from now on. I'll PM the codes straight from the game piece. That means, you'll have to register for the SCHICK.COM/GT5 site and it also means you'll have to input correct info, a US based physical address, DOB and all that.

Done, can I have a 10-Digit code please... :)
 
Bah I missed out. Thanks anyhow.
 
it didn't work for you spagetti?
 
Just pm'd you mate.
 
Who are you going to be PMing the codes to? Just wondering if I'm still eligible. :)
 
Who are you going to be PMing the codes to? Just wondering if I'm still eligible. :)

Do you have one leg and speak in a Russian accent?
 
I'm going to do things a bit differently from now on. I'll PM the codes straight from the game piece. That means, you'll have to register for the SCHICK.COM/GT5 site and it also means you'll have to input correct info, a US based physical address, DOB and all that.
That's cool with me
 
You already got a code, why are you trying to use them still?

Your message was not directed to anyone in general, the two you gave me previously didn't work. Thought they were first come first serve if not directed to someone, sorry.
Don't try to make me out like I'm stingy I never asked for the first two. I never did and wasn't even going to ask you for a code.
 
Last edited:
Back