GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,353 views
Easy now^
 
5yi9e8.jpg

I should get one base on the effort I made
 
I'd like one if possible
 
Hey dave, I know I'm a bit late, but do you have any codes left? I wouldn't be surprised if you don't, 25 pages later and all. :nervous:
 
wondering if i can have a code still?
 
Could I have One dave?

I would Greatly appreciate it,


Thanks
 
I'd love to have one too... Please!! :scared: :p

I should give you one just for your name and avatar.
More codes coming tomorrow.
 
Please PM me a code too, even though my SN is not nearly as epic. :lol:
 
I'll send you one just cause you're a fellow chicagoan.
 
Hey, does anyone have and spare racing suit codes? I'd love to wear one of those around Home.
 
Hello, thanks for passing out these codes to all of us.

I would appreciate a code if you have any tomorrow.

I have regestered on the http://www.schick.com/GT5 Site

Thank you for your time :)
 
Last edited:
I would like a code please. I'm sporting a Halloween theme right now.
 
Hey, does anyone have and spare racing suit codes? I'd love to wear one of those around Home.

I'll try to get one. Since I'm sending out SCHICK codes from now on, mostly, you get to pick if you want the theme, the suit, or a movie rental.
 
Okayz. I already got the Dynamic theme, but I do want the racing suit. I might have to pick up some specially marked Shick stuffs eventually.
 
Pleassseeee show some love for your fellow GTP'er up the border who wants a dynamic theme. 💡 Oh, and you gotta love my name for sure...who wouldn't like the name ChunKieBallz?? :sly:

All jokes aside, thanks in advance, and don't sweat it if you ran out. :nervous:
 
I would like the Theme if you have any left.
 
I actually need a new razor has anyone found these schick razors anywhere?
 
can i have one code please? if still left... thanks
 
Hit me with a spare code and you shall receive a thousand years of luck.
 
I would like a code please :D
 
Back