GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

  • Thread starter Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
  • 95,341 views
I saw an SLS, GT-R, and a white / red race car...don't remember which. There might be others.
Autobacs Garaiya and Evo HKS CT230R
 
I guess I'll just have to wait for my Signature Edition then.
 
I would have a code. PM me please ;) and thanks for all ;)
 
I have used Schick to shave my head for over 12 years. Does every package have a code?

Best razor ever made was the Tracer Diamond! Oh how I miss you so :(
 
You have any left over codes dave_sz? Actually gives me a reason to get back on PSN for tonight.
 
Last edited:
dave_sz has/had the codes, not me.

Oh sorry, I messed up, I accidentally saw your name and typed it in. My mistake. Should I PM him or something?
 
I'll have one if you still have some left over.
 
PM'd you to see if you have any left. :)
 
I believe Dave doesn't have anymore.
 
Can I have one poweez ? :D
 
so does the one you pmed me not work because I waited too long? (just tried it now). or because I'm in the us or using the code improperly (entered in the redeem codes section in the psn store)
 
so does the one you pmed me not work because I waited too long? (just tried it now). or because I'm in the us or using the code improperly (entered in the redeem codes section in the psn store)
The code is for US accounts and must be entered in the PSN store.
If it doesn't work it's because it reached the limit of downloads and can't be used anymore.
 
Hope this isn't against the rules or anything but I have a few leftover codes.
US PSN ACCOUNTS ONLY





THIS IS THE LAST CODE

We always love to argue with each other my friend, so how come you never PM me a code? haha

By the way is it really a Dynamic theme? or just picture changes?
 
Damn, I always miss the good stuff.
 
You're not alone.
 
Gimmie code... gimmie gimmie gimmie!!

So sad that this is what it takes for me to actually post on gtplanet.
 
I would also like a code if someone can provide one please, already have a US PSN account created.

Thanks
 
Too late :(
Is there any chance to get such a code outside of the US?
 
Back