GT5 Dynamic Theme Redeem Codes INSIDE!!! More codes coming 10/28!

• Thread starter eSZee
  • 822 comments
If you live in the US, why don't you just buy the razor to get the code. I don't believe that members outside the US have access to the codes which I believe the OP has given more codes to those who don't live in the states.

I'm down with a code request. I also have a US account. Anyone want to send me a code I'm down, will use this till Alba figures out dynamic themes.

I'm living in Canada currently (but a US citizen with a US account) and can't get them up here... Could I trouble you for 1 or 2 codes? For the theme and "home" outfit?

Cheers!

I asked for the code on page 11 and then at 26 and 32, and so did not get nothing, i can`t buy because" i do not live in US. If the code is no longer available, so why not just close this topic?because i see allot people asking for a code.. or they are given only to friends / old user / premium users?

Sania
I asked for the code on page 11 and then at 26 and 32, and so did not get nothing, i can`t buy because" i do not live in US. If the code is no longer available, so why not just close this topic?because i see allot people asking for a code.. or they are given only to friends / old user / premium users?
So report the thread then! It was made clear a long while back that no more codes were available.

Hello :) someone wants to exchange my Avatar Flight Suit redeem Code for Call of Duty Black Ops (US version) for gt5 schick redeem code?

Last edited:
You know you can just go out a buy the dang product like I did. I went to Wal-Mart and bought a Schick Quattro Titanium Trimmer. At the site it give you three chooses 1. PSP/PS3Themes, Racing Suit for PSN Home and 3 DVD retails. I chose the Themes, it has only 4 cars from what it shows for the PS3 themes. The cars are as follow, Autobacs ARTA Garaiya ( SUPER GT ) '08, Nissan GT-R SpecV '09, Mercedes-benz SLS AMG '10 and EVO 9 with Hyper max on the side but i couldn't find it on the list.

You'd think that some people would read the first page where it clearly says this: If you have a handful of posts or aren't a regular don't count on getting one.

But yet we have the following pack of noobs who can't seem to comprehend a simple sentence and start going, "Me, me, me mememememememe!!"

I would love one!

send pm please

need one plz

do you want to exchange my Avatar Flight Suit redeem Code for Call of Duty Black Ops (US version) for gt5 schick redeem code?

eSZee, you'd be a god among men if you can spare a code for a GT fan from the land down under! :bowdown:

i need one, please.

Want one!

Yeah.........you're all regulars, right.........if that's the case, this must be my first post. :rolleyes: Sometimes the intelligence in this sub-forum rivals a tree stump that's been dead for fifteen years!! Be proud of yourselves for bringing the collective IQ of GTPlanet down another three or four notches with each useless thread and/or post you make!!

I usually don't like to beg for stuff but, when it comes to GT5, I really have to leave my dignity behind. Spare a code for a lesser being dear op

Back