GT5 H2H Drift Tournament is back! (I'm sorry to say... Cancelled)

  • Thread starter Thread starter Hayden
  • 377 comments
  • 23,085 views
Dino what are you planning to do about our battle?

Edit; never say it sorry. But I recommend leaving a post he dates are changed just to get our attention.
 
Dino what are you planning to do about our battle?

Edit; never say it sorry. But I recommend leaving a post he dates are changed just to get our attention.

No problem mate, i'll keep that in mind 👍

EDIT: OP updated, countdown clocks re-setup, some general re-organization done. GTP PM's will be sent out shortly with battle details.

EDIT 2: Messages sent
 
Last edited:
I can do mine wednesday or thursday.
 
Just replied in a PM wondering if I could move my battle a day forward my time?
 
I can do mine wednesday or thursday.
:) Glad to hear it mate, i'll sort it out immediately.

Just replied in a PM wondering if I could move my battle a day forward my time?
I'll get that done for you Stav.

I forgot to mention that i judged e_dub vs KYOKI-Asator yesterday. The replay will be up tomorrow.

EDIT: Fixed up both times for you guys, i'll send out messages to your opponents immediately.
EDIT 2: Messages sent.
 
Last edited:
Just reminding any judges that Klevrah and I are having our battle tommorow
 
What time you guys gonna do your battle?

Yours and my time (bad grammar) should be 6pm GMT+10 and for Klevrah it will be 8pm
 
Ok, I'll try and make it.
 
Guys, or should I say judges, my battle with street_king14 is tomorrow at 11pm GMT. Who can judge it?
 
Last edited:
My battle is tonight can. Usuck at 7pm mst. Or gmt -7
 
Speaking of which my battle is gonna happen in about an hour or so, anyone available to judge?
 
Mine starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes, just a heads up for a judge
 
Mine starts in 1 hour and 30 minutes, just a heads up for a judge

I'd love to judge your battle but I have a battle at the same time :lol:
 
Mine is at 7pm right?
 
i think he made a mistake. MST is -7, not -9
 
I think the countdown ain't right on my battle cause originally my battle was Saturday and it's been moved 2 days forward??

EDIT: Nevermind, me and majisto will do our battle in about an hour.
 
I'm -7
 
i think he made a mistake. MST is -7, not -9
Oooohh... My bad

I think the countdown ain't right on my battle cause originally my battle was Saturday and it's been moved 2 days forward??

EDIT: Nevermind, me and majisto will do our battle in about an hour.
I fixed the clock but if you guys wanna do it then, i'm happy to judge

I'll fix that in the OP
 
Need a judge for my battle :d...
 
Fix mine too, I found out im GMT -4. :/
 
Just reminding I need judge in 5 1/2 hours time for battle against Klevrah
 
Me snd stavingo need a judge
 
its 9pmn I am ready, where do I go. Your lounge or mine. Or who ever can judge this?
 
Back