GT5 H2H Drift Tournament is back! (I'm sorry to say... Cancelled)

• Thread starter Hayden
  • 377 comments
Reminder: Klevrah vs JRKiwibo1 in 1 hour

oh well more connection issues with JR so I regretfully resign out of the comp and wish you all the best of luck.

NOTE:would love to face the winner after the comp if they would be so kind.

2weeks of practice GONE!!!

oh well more connection issues with JR so I regretfully resign out of the comp and wish you all the best of luck.

NOTE:would love to face the winner after the comp if they would be so kind.

2weeks of practice GONE!!!

That's not fair on you or JR.... The last thing i want is for people to forfeit when they tried their hardest to make it work, it's just not fair for anybody :indiff:

That's not fair on you or JR.... The last thing i want is for people to forfeit when they tried their hardest to make it work, it's just not fair for anybody :indiff:

its totally fine mate, I'm very appreciative of the massive effort you've put in over the holiday period for the sake of my fellow drifter. Im sorry for delaying competition guys.👍

klevrah
its totally fine mate, I'm very appreciative of the massive effort you've put in over the holiday period for the sake of my fellow drifter. Im sorry for delaying competition guys.👍

Thanks mate, i am really sorry that it had to turn out like this...

Just a notice to the judges- my power is out right now (2nd time this week) and according to ETSA it won't be back for 10 hours :banghead:,
Which means I'm gonna miss the next battle and will need one of you guys to cover for me.

Me vs street_king14 tonight at 11pm GMT, 7pm my time. Whoever is judging can add me.

Me vs street_king14 tonight at 11pm GMT, 7pm my time. Whoever is judging can add me.

does it start in an next hour? if so i'll try setup my capture card so I can record the battle for you if no judges show. I'll then post it in this thread for hayde a.k.a dino to have a judge after his power is sorted.

I think the battle has already been done, that post from him was about 7 hours before you replied.

I think the battle has already been done, that post from him was about 7 hours before you replied.

Not really stavingo, battle is in 45 min. Need judge.

Whoever is going to judge, add me because I'm got to get off GTP in order to get on GT5.

Last edited:
Not really stavingo, battle is in 45 min. Need judge.

Whoever is going to judge, add me because I'm got to get off GTP in order to get on GT5.

Whoa, good to know I have knowledge about timezones :lol:

I'll add you in a few minutes.

crap please w8 for me i have to restart ps3 for capture card. it froze

Don't worry about recording it, I can always save the replay file and give it to hayden, Maveric is in my room and I'm waiting for his competitor.

Yo, my battle was suppose to be today, but the count down clock says its on the sixth. :/ Was it rescheduled again?

Hey, I said i'd do the 2 battles tonight but i'm sitting in glasgow an hour away from home in traffic that is at a complete stop. Probably won't make it!

Me and lerk were suppose to have the battle yesterday at 7pm gmt. We sat in a lobby but there was no judges.

Me and lerk were suppose to have the battle yesterday at 7pm gmt. We sat in a lobby but there was no judges.

Well did you run it anyway and send the replay to the judge as thats what I believe the back up plan is when no judge turns up...

and i did say i was stuck in traffic.. I was sat in the same space for 40 mionutes.. My bad!

Well since Jimmy didn't pop up yet I thought I'd better say that I won the battle against monsterGAUZ.

Latest Posts

Back