GT5 Hybrids

• Thread starter NSXDriver
  • 1,127 comments

NSXDriver

(Banned)
Japan
Yokohama
since Transformers was banned (for other reasons...yeah right) let's continue the discussion here, anyone use the borrow glitch on them? i sent a FR but no response yet...

I was wondering if the borrow glitch would work with a certain method I talked about in the borrowing glitch thread.

Someone has yet to confirm if it is working because I don't want to do it all for nothing.

Judging from the amount of hacked Civics suddenly driving around random drag lobbies I'd guess it is possible to get the car into your garage somehow, unless we have a sudden raise of PS3 hackers on GT5 all creating that one 3,000+HP Civic...

Judging from the amount of hacked Civics suddenly driving around random drag lobbies I'd guess it is possible to get the car into your garage somehow, unless we have a sudden raise of PS3 hackers on GT5 all creating that one 3,000+HP Civic...

once they're saved using the borrow glitch (assuming it works) they would be able to be sent and duped using the USB method pretty quickly as the game should recognize it as just a Civic Type R...no?

i got em and they were sent to me by my friend who did the borrow glitch, he has the kart, civic and f1, i only have the kart and civic

i got em and they were sent to me by my friend who did the borrow glitch, he has the kart, civic and f1, i only have the kart and civic
I would really like to have those cars if you don't mind.:) Im willing to trade several cars for them. I'll send you a PM.;)

Message from Transformers.

"I've just finished extracting all Engine, Chassis & Body ID's into a nice searchable database, already creating a garage editor.
I'm wondering how F'd the game could become? I shared a few crazy cars, and if Polyphony patch it, I will give out the garage editor & it will always work on patches up to 2.10.. So.. we just wait and see what happens now, but definitely hybriding will be possible for everyone someday, maybe soon.
Spread the news on GTPlanet ;)"

Could be a very interesting year for GT5!

Had my first encouter with the NSX that's been hybridized today, passed me at over 400mph, considering I was doing 350. Mightily impressed, and now I want it too, but it seems the french guys are holding this one hostage.

Smuttysy
Had my first encouter with the NSX that's been hybridized today, passed me at over 400mph, considering I was doing 350. Mightily impressed, and now I want it too, but it seems the french guys are holding this one hostage.

Would live to see a 1000HP Nsx because the max ho of the NSX is too low in this game.

Message from Transformers.

"I've just finished extracting all Engine, Chassis & Body ID's into a nice searchable database, already creating a garage editor.
I'm wondering how F'd the game could become? I shared a few crazy cars, and if Polyphony patch it, I will give out the garage editor & it will always work on patches up to 2.10.. So.. we just wait and see what happens now, but definitely hybriding will be possible for everyone someday, maybe soon.
Spread the news on GTPlanet ;)"

Could be a very interesting year for GT5!

I would definitely be ok with the garage editor so that we can do realistic hybrids. These 3000hp 500mph monsters are not my idea of fun.

Just to make it sure, that means that we'll be able to create hybrids like in GT3 with the mkedit tool? That sounds amazing! 👍
I hope we'll also be able to do other stuff like reset a car to stock conditions. I would say, this might be one of the biggest and heaviest-hitting releases around GT5 ever. :drool:

EDIT: oh, now I see the screenshot ... wow, that looks cool! And I don't think this could destroy or harm GT5 online racing ...

Not complaining because at least we can do engines, but that's all that will be possible is engines & chassis? No suspension?

I have a feeling chassis will be it's own thing. The suspension could be a different part altogether, just like the older titles.

I could be wrong though, as the data for the cars may have changed in GT5.

Does anyone have a save decrypter? I would like to take a look into my save. Good thing he showed the offsets of vehicles in the screen shot.
Also, does anyone know where to find the complete ID list?

this is the most exciting/promising thing to happen to GT5 since launch, and it's all community-driven.

personally i would like to see how an AWD hybrid handles big numbers, the biggest problem with the others is wheelspin and even with TC they don't exactly launch hard.

Well i know there is a NSX floating around. Also a 4WD car should handle the power well. And the complete ID list hasn't been released yet.

I've heard about this "go kart" going around. Which go kart are we talking about and what's really significant about it?

Back