- 613
- Lilday / GTP_Lilday
For people who missed it last night:
With my calculations, These are the most likely possibilities for GT5 to release:
USA:
23nd November - 40% Possible.
30th November - 60% Possible.
UK:
26th November - 50% Possible.
3rd December 50% Possible.
Anything after those dates is 100% possible.
-----
How I calculated/Estimate this:
GT5 Delay was Announced on 12/10/10
They missed the production date by 3 days.
Give or take 3 days from the delay, we have 9/10/10 to 15/10/10.
So 9/10/10 was the earliest possible deadline for PD to submit the gold copy.
So 15/10/10 was the latest possible deadline for PD to submit the gold copy.
The Expected Release date was 2/11/10.
This means that they planned to finish stamping and ship in between 19-24 days.
Stamping was announced on the 2/11/10, and lets assume stamping will last until 5/11/10.
19 days from then gives us 21/11/10
24 days from then gives us 29/11/10
If we round these up to the next Tuesday for the US, and the next Friday for the UK we get the earliest possible dates:
US 23/11/10 - Notice that this date is exactly 3 weeks later than expected, which was speculated amongst many.
UK 26/11/10 - Notice that this date is exactly 3 weeks later than expected, which was speculated amongst many.
as a fail safe, give them an extra week.
US 30/11/10 - Corresponds to the Sony Style date.
UK 3/12/10
There is a lot of estimating and assuming, but based on the information we have at this point, this is the best we can hope for.
I think this is the closest and most educated guess we have so far.
With my calculations, These are the most likely possibilities for GT5 to release:
USA:
23nd November - 40% Possible.
30th November - 60% Possible.
UK:
26th November - 50% Possible.
3rd December 50% Possible.
Anything after those dates is 100% possible.
-----
How I calculated/Estimate this:
GT5 Delay was Announced on 12/10/10
They missed the production date by 3 days.
Give or take 3 days from the delay, we have 9/10/10 to 15/10/10.
So 9/10/10 was the earliest possible deadline for PD to submit the gold copy.
So 15/10/10 was the latest possible deadline for PD to submit the gold copy.
The Expected Release date was 2/11/10.
This means that they planned to finish stamping and ship in between 19-24 days.
Stamping was announced on the 2/11/10, and lets assume stamping will last until 5/11/10.
19 days from then gives us 21/11/10
24 days from then gives us 29/11/10
If we round these up to the next Tuesday for the US, and the next Friday for the UK we get the earliest possible dates:
US 23/11/10 - Notice that this date is exactly 3 weeks later than expected, which was speculated amongst many.
UK 26/11/10 - Notice that this date is exactly 3 weeks later than expected, which was speculated amongst many.
as a fail safe, give them an extra week.
US 30/11/10 - Corresponds to the Sony Style date.
UK 3/12/10
There is a lot of estimating and assuming, but based on the information we have at this point, this is the best we can hope for.
I think this is the closest and most educated guess we have so far.