GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,150 views
check out the flush 2d door handles on the red car first bend at tsukuba on news page

miata is premium too
 
it's a good thing, anything that spoil the first minutes of the game is good too force sony to finally talk and release this game ASAP.

i think they are holding off as long as they can cosof the coverage GT5 is gettin. ANY new info and the internet goes wild. its part of their hype build
 
Somebody who has access to this guys PSN suggest that he sets up a live feed on justin.tv or something.
 
Part of me knows that anything that gets leaked is just going to make it less exciting when i get my copy but im too weak to resist
 
There should be an IQ test when you register at GTP.

Come on man, what's it to you if people are impressed about reaching high numbers in post counts? This is just a topicless thread. You are always commenting negatively on everything, seriously I think I've never seen a light-hearted and positive post from you here. I hope you don't get mad at me, but that's just how I feel, and I must say you have the perfect right to not be excited about everything. You often bring peoples minds down from the skies, which is often needed in here :)
 
Everything PD and Sony have been sleeping on to release, and going to be spoiled by their lack of initiative to share any information. We are able to preview things they are sleeping on, and don't want to show us, even the release date is unknown, PEOPLE HAVE THE GAME !!
 
Standards are okay, all hail the brilliant lighting and reflection engine of GT5. Those models would have looked awful in any other game. On one hand we have 500,000 poly premiums (not in game but modeled none the less) and on the other we have 10,000 poly standards (half of those on the wheels). I hope to see popular standards being updated to at least 25,000 as DLC.

Shadows are so much better, made my day, super hard wood!
 
So...anything you actually LIKE about GT5?

Yeah, I know right?

What other game do you get

1000+ Cars
Weather synchronizing/Real weather effects like Air Density and Snow ruts (which make driving harder)
The multiple types of racing.
A car wash that actually works lol because your car stays dirty.
And everything else that's been listed, including 24 hour lemans races.

I mean if you are disappointed in the game, I don't know what to tell you, they've ran out of room on the disc I'm pretty sure. They already said this has pushed the PS3 to its limits, if you are truly disappointed find a way to shove 50 gigs of blu-ray info on your little DVD disc that's also known as forza. It's a fact. This game offers more than anyone could imagine, I have gamer friends that hate racing sims that just get blown away with what GT5 gives you as far as options.
 
Where is it confirmed?

I assumed from the dealership screen that it'd only be available through GT PSP connect as a standard, but people are speaking of cycling dealer lists? That's even worse :nervous:
 
The INTRO is on SPOILER ALERT so if you do NOT want to SPOIL the INTRO, do NOT WATCH the INTRO.

However, if you find yourself too tempted\weak willed to ignore it until you actually get the game, dont get mad at anyone but yourself.

That being said, it will make the wait just more bearable, new info and media to digest, the Tsukuba video was good enough quality save for the sound.

My pre-order is already in, I already payed to see anything inside this game, and so have many others.
 
Whoa!! Just saw a new short vid. Isn't that car standard!!??? Why does it have a cockpit?! Was this whole thing about standards not having cockpits a joke?!
 
did anyone else notice that when he skidded his tyres went red? like they where fully warmed up as he was skidding but when he started to release the break and the tyres moved again they cooled down to what temp they where before hand? that's cool!
 
All I would want is the good and old "Moon Over the Castle" theme for all of them. It suits GT so good.

This completely.


I love that song so much and it just suits Gran Turismo. The soul on display song was terrible in comparison!!
 
Come on man, what's it to you if people are impressed about reaching high numbers in post counts? This is just a topicless thread. You are always commenting negatively on everything, seriously I think I've never seen a light-hearted and positive post from you here. I hope you don't get mad at me, but that's just how I feel, and I must say you have the perfect right to not be excited about everything. You often bring peoples minds down from the skies, which is often needed in here :)

Hmmm... :lol:
 
what makes me sad is the fact of how long i have had my gt5 preorder and some people are already playing.
 
I've been keeping up as much as possible today, but again - have we seen a track list? Sorry.
 
Yep, it's the time where I should go offline for 3 weeks, but I can't ;)

You can pretend the US version will be different, and by time you find out you couldn't care less ;)
 
Just so you know, people get their hands on every new game early. It just happens. Happened to me a couple times, I managed to get Uncharted 2 two solid weeks before release. If the game comes out after christmas you just have to wait, no point complaining about it here or letting it bother you, nothing can be done about it.

agree,but i cant accept that someone plays GT5 now at 8 nov and i ll be able after 20 dec (IF gt5 goes after X-mas as this article say) without a specific reason and no ****ng word from Sony.I know i cant do somethink about it i just share my thoughts with people that feel the same too,and btw 2 Solid weeks is nothink compares 1++ SOLID month.
 
i think they are holding off as long as they can cosof the coverage GT5 is gettin. ANY new info and the internet goes wild. its part of their hype build

It could be if it was with a release date already set, and someone streaming some races on justin.tv or something, but the way it look right now they look absolutely ridiculous, at least from my point of view. We are 5 days after the cancelled release date and many players have their hands on the games, sony left us in the dark they are a failure.
 
banned.gif

Because I say what I think? Grow up.
 
SONY say before xmas

Sony has said a lot of things...

This, GT5, is a colossal mess up on Sony's and PD's fault. Mismanagement is putting it too politely.

Even when a confirmed release date is given, that's changed due to lack of foresight, general incompetence, or whatever - heads will probably roll after all is said and done.

Think about it for a bit.

No one has any idea when it's going to be released, Sony/PD silent, and people are already playing the game. That's quite a managerial whoopsie
 
24 – Data Analyst – Analyze yout performance using the Data Logger - Trophy

So after the race we can review data, that is something new :)
 
You can pretend the US version will be different, and by time you find out you couldn't care less ;)

Ok and what's when im PAL ? :)
 
Back