GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,006 views
the guy who made the video says at this moment that he is uploading a video from the intro and arcade mode.

quote from myself: uploading intro movie and track list from practice...
 
The Bugatti is probably just an unlockable car that you can't buy anyway just like polyphony F1 cars. They won't have a dealer either, but still will be in the game.
But I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to see the brand in the list and see the car rotating in the showroom. It's been like than since GT1...and I don't see why they should change it now. I want to see the car even if I can't buy it.
 
My proof is that there is no Bugatti make in that dealership. There is no way you know for definite that it is a premium car in the game. Nor do I know it' definitely not in the game.

I wouldn't be surprised if the veyron is a real money dlc car.
After watching the miata/mx5 vid the game looks pretty good, don't see the point in the passenger seat view though.
 
He is uploading intro and tracklist now!

are you in direct contact with him? If YES, then please let me know that we all would like to see more GT5 races. any car, any track...

Chris
 
You do realize you are complaning about a luxury item right? That has no effect on your survival at all.

Sony has no obligation to ever release this game at all. Just be glad there are companies out there that do make entertainment products for us and that you can afford to live in house/flat/etc and play a video game on a HDTV while sipping on a beverage and eating mass produced food.

Complaning about a video game release date and how "poorly" Sony has treated you while there are still millions of people without food or fresh water makes you sound really really bad.

Oh great, another one of these posts. We're on a forum primarily focused on a specific video game. Naturally, the discussions will involve that. Go be negative elsewhere, Tokyo Drift.

No, because you're a troll.
In fact, you're going to be ignored....

Troll =/= voicing your opinion about a game. Just because you find it outrageous to ever say anything that can be taken as negative about GT doesn't mean you're right.

Damn, there goes my hope of running the Le Mans 24 hours in this game with a 16 car grid :indiff:

Guess only the Nascar feature in the game will such large grids then.

I wouldn't worry Bram buddy; I think it's limited to 8 cars due to being beginner races. I imagine we'll see full Prologue-style grids soon 👍
 
This **** seems legit, and DEFINITELY better than what happened yesterday. So in that case....

f5.gif
 
I wouldn't be surprised if the veyron is a real money dlc car.
After watching the miata/mx5 vid the game looks pretty good, don't see the point in the passenger seat view though.

Pretty sure that is just a cinematic view in the replay.
 
Because people can miss videos/links and this causes them to be posted again and again and again.

If we all only posted stuff that was important, this thread would be half the size and twice as easy to navigate.

Honestly, interesting new stuff should have their own thread.
 
But I don't understand why I wouldn't be able to see the brand in the list and see the car rotating in the showroom. It's been like than since GT1...and I don't see why they should change it now. I want to see the car even if I can't buy it.

maybe there's no other bugatti cars in the game?
 
Isn't there a Veyron variant as one of the pre-order/stealth/chrome edition cars?
 
@ SCUD77 that is a reply view, been seeing that since umm TGS last year or so maybe?
 
Maybe I'm wrong but I feel a pit little disappointed for PD,I think that those Guy's should have more respect for PD and 6years of hard work so they should stop to post video's!
Just my opinion!

I don't understand. What does "posting videos" has to do with respect for PD? Those guys are naturally too anxious by having on hands something they waited 6 years for. It's not their fault IMO.
 
OMG if you remember earlier i said that rybak has 3 copies and the other two are for other guys from my friend list? Well i am speaking with one of them now and he said that he will borrow me the game for the weekend!!!

Sorry just had to vent it :D
 
this is like yesterday haha omg...in a few minutes the server explode !!
 
maybe there's no other bugatti cars in the game?

Or maybe bugatti or the car is not the make/car that you can buy in the starter "driver level"

Just see in the middle of the pic:

"Cars of this make available for purchase at current level."
 
i kinda want to save the intro video for when i first get the game. so i can see it in full HD glory.. or am i the only one who feels this way?
 
I wouldn't be surprised if the veyron is a real money dlc car.
After watching the miata/mx5 vid the game looks pretty good, don't see the point in the passenger seat view though.

What! It's a million pounds, Sony can kiss my &<$=.
 
Maybe PD and/or Sony should release more info so we don't have to act so excited for every little screenshot, video, or tidbit?
 
i kinda want to save the intro video for when i first get the game. so i can see it in full HD glory.. or am i the only one who feels this way?

I feel the same way, but I'm in the need to know if the song is terrible or not. Matter of life or death.
 
All this info we are being bombarded with is so great, I finally gorgot that damn Physics exam.
 
Back