GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,627 views
2 seconds of glitches out of a 41 second video isn't too bad I suppose.
 
I'm not even sure what I'm supposed to be upset about in that "glitch" GIF.

What am I looking for so that I can be properly outraged and go cancel my pre-order?
 
Honestly, this is getting pathetic. The game isn't even out yet and all people seem to want to do is bitch and moan about petty little aspects of a game based off a crappy YouTube video and assumptions of how the rest of the game will pan out...
 
Does anyone know what possibly could happen to someone that has a game before release and shows alot of unknown info on youtube? Whatmight Sony do? Sue him?

Translator-San, or Taka (sounds cool too), is already on his way carrying his Luger amongst some other undisclosed 'items' which I can't name here.;)
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-djp4sao6i&feature=player_embedded#!

The glitches.

0:28 - 0:29
gt5-glitch-1



0:30 - 0:31
gt5-glitch-2

theyre reflecting the wall bro.
 
are you all blind????

release date is HERE! (source: IGN UK twitter)

26 nov 2010
 
I dont know if it has been said,but I just read that the game is going to be launch the 27 november in USA and the 30 november in EUR. So its a very good news for us.
 
What's great is all this released info is coming from GTPLANET!!!!! And sites are noting that in their stories.
 
I tell you what this thread is bad for, my poor ignore list!
 
Yeah, expect people to start swaying away from the forums.

Whats funny is that usually people start neglecting from reading spoilers or surprises on forums when a game is near release, but there isn't even an official release date yet.

Probably 2 separate threads would be nice? 1 for full GT5 info and another for discussions and expectations spoiler-free?
 
What! It's a million pounds, Sony can kiss my &<$=.

You definitely didn't get his point :lol:. He meant the Bugatti might be available as DLC, but it will never cost the same of a real Bugatti of course :lol:.
 
Yep various twitter sites are showing Nov. 26th now, its legit. if its fake then other magizines also twitted, I never use twitter but I tried it for once
 
I didn't even notice these 'shadow glitches' until you guys pointed them out.
 
There will most likely be a patch ready for the release date. Those weird shadows should be fixable but actually weird after so many delays.
 
Oh and whoever pointed out the glitch with the shadows which is something so minor, go play Black Ops tomorrow and you'll see a glitch fest.

People forgive COD for those kinds of things, but jump on PD for such minor things... What in the world is up with some people.

Dantiney, did ypu actually look for that because if you did, I'd say ypu have no life whatsoever.
 
What's great is all this released info is coming from GTPLANET!!!!! And sites are noting that in their stories.

Who else is going to do the work? Lamestream gaming sites are hardly covering this...and when they do, the journalism is usually beyond atrocious.
 
Some of you guys demand too much. There is NO way of being able to program a proper shifting animation UNLESS they program it to anticipate when you should shift... so maybe program the dudes hand to go down when revs go up high, or get down too low.. but that might just end up in the drivers hand going down to touch the shifter and not even do anything.
 
I don't see an actual glitch. Should I see one?
 
Please start reading from page 1.............do not start reading the last page!!
 
rybakdany
uploading intro movie and track list from&#65279; practice.....
Get ready....

EDIT

[YOUTUBEHD]6Ds-4LEHJp0[/YOUTUBEHD]
 
Back