GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,627 views
don't see the point in the passenger seat view though.

There's no point, just another nice replay viewpoint in my opinion, another chance to watch the race again from a viewpoint unavailable when driving.
Good chance to see lovely details too, nothing wrong with liking eye-candy.:)
 
i kinda want to save the intro video for when i first get the game. so i can see it in full HD glory.. or am i the only one who feels this way?

I feel the same way. I'll do my best to see it in my TV.
 
i kinda want to save the intro video for when i first get the game. so i can see it in full HD glory.. or am i the only one who feels this way?

I'm on the same boat. I'm gonna be staying away from th e forums for a little while. All I'll be coming here for is a confirmation of a release date. I still wanna be surprised about some things.
 
Why is everybody excited for the Veyron? It'll just run out of petrol doing a lap of the 'ring. Maybe that's what the Car Delivery is for, bring back your Veyron!?
 
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h-dJP4saO6I&feature=player_embedded#!

The glitches.

0:28 - 0:29
gt5-glitch-1



0:30 - 0:31
gt5-glitch-2
 
Maybe if we start working on the glitches we notice on the Youtube video now, Kaz can release our genius code in a patch. Thank goodness he has such eagle-eyed fans to cleverly pick to bits his flawed code!

Maybe he can even write a routine that converts moaning itself into code! Captain Hindsight eat your heart out!

http://yfrog.com/6bcaptainibj
 
Why is everybody excited for the Veyron? It'll just run out of petrol doing a lap of the 'ring. Maybe that's what the Car Delivery is for, bring back your Veyron!?

:sly:
 
There's no point, just another nice replay viewpoint in my opinion, another chance to watch the race again from a viewpoint unavailable when driving.
Good chance to see lovely details too, nothing wrong with liking eye-candy.:)

PD went through all that trouble with these premium cars I think the view is great. I get to see some beautiful interiors of cars I would not see. I love that view nice eye candy like you said. 👍
 
Does anyone know what possibly could happen to someone that has a game before release and shows alot of unknown info on youtube? Whatmight Sony do? Sue him?
 
People seriously crying about that little shadow gif don't even deserve to play this game.

Gran Turismo is about more than your stupid little mili-second bugs which can be patched.
 
You glitchguys are ridiculous. That's minor IMO. It's not like the track disappears.
 
OMG do people actually care about stuff like this??!?!

Yeah I know right? What more from a near perfect game shall I complain about! Uh oh, I can't see my guy getting into the car and starting it, OH NO, What a waste of 60 dollars!...

Some people amaze me.
 
I'm on the same boat. I'm gonna be staying away from th e forums for a little while. All I'll be coming here for is a confirmation of a release date. I still wanna be surprised about some things.

Same for me. I am just curious about the release date. I want surprises for when i am playing the game. There should be spoiler alerts when someone post something new.
 
OMG do people actually care about stuff like this??!?!

:lol: Right who gives a damn right, some people man I tell you. Its a video game Its not going to be 100% perfect.
 
That is quiet possibly the most unnecessary glitch anyone could've ever pointed out. It's extremely minor and will be fixed by the first update. :/
 
I didn't notice the shadow glitches till somebody pointed them out, so doubt there that visible when your actually racing!
 
I hope the video glitch around the 31s mark (of this video) occurred during the transfer of the video and not an actual glitch in the game. If its a glitch Yamauchi might stop the disc making process. :)

edit: The glitch is different then the one mentioned above, the one I am referring to is when they show the player driving in-car and there is a flash in the game.
 
Back