GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,917 views
Mistake on my part, but I'm still confused as to which country gets "Soul on Display"? Does anyone know?

Hmmm... maybe Japan. That's the only option left.
Or they changed their mind and made it the ending/credits song.
 
More info about release date: "My local game shop has them in store now. They are putting it on the shelves on the 27th" ...this guy who post all videos showing gameplay and the intro works in one.And as i said 2 or 3 weeks...no more...no more!!!
 
Rikusaki: OnLive? Seriously? Besides the fact that most people think they're doomed, they're only for PC games...
 
He said sounds are much better, when Civic was passing him it "bubbled" (dont know how to translate :D ) really nice.

EDIT: asked him again about the Apex Magazine and about the drag racing :)
 
Here's the dubbed GT5 intro if anyone's interested. I loooove the ending when the Nissan lights up. <3

 
Steph290
Mistake on my part, but I'm still confused as to which country gets "Soul on Display"? Does anyone know?

IIRC "Soul on Display" was never meant\promised\chosen to be in any intro. It was the mere result of a selection PD\Daiki Kasho to name the music in the E3 trailer.
 
Yea I dont get on there too much anymore, its changed a lot since I joined years ago...my SN there is 93allmotorcoupe.

Off to play F1 2010 since it doesnt seem any other new info will be revealed tonight.

Yeah it has really gone downhill since the switch. I think I've seen your name around too.
 
Hmmm. Maybe the release plan was to have no release plan? :)

Perhaps the actual, err official...new date comes at the PS3 event tomorrow? :sick:
 
That intro made me think that KY wants to be like Hideo Kojima...
 
GT7 Confirmed.
gt7s.png
 
so all my cars in GT PSP can be trasferred, right???????????

so i can drive my bugatti day 1 in arcade mode right!!!!?!?!
 
He said sounds are much better, when Civic was passing him it "bubbled" (dont know how to translate :D ) really nice.

Rash, sorry to bother you, but, did you ask him to scroll through Lambo and Ferrari manufacturer to make out new models? Would be too awesome man.
 
Hmmm... maybe Japan. That's the only option left.
Or they changed their mind and made it the ending/credits song.

Soul on Display was never meant to be an intro song.

You guys got your pens all confused up.

The competition for that song was to look for a title for it, because Soul on Display would be a song within the game, and they needed to identify it with a title, and as a reward for naming it, your own name would be in the game printed pamphlet.



EDIT:

IIRC "Soul on Display" was never meant\promised\chosen to be in any intro. It was the mere result of a selection PD\Daiki Kasho to name the music in the E3 trailer.

👍
 
I'm kinda holding back on what I thought of the intro. I don't want to upset anyone at PD.

5 years in the making, and before any marketing or showing of the full game guys are playing it right now leaking everything. Must be soul crushing.

Very true, I didn't think about that :indiff:.
 
I feel sorry for Kaz:indiff:, but I do not feel sorry for Sony one bit:sly:. And Sony still has not announced a release date and the leaking will continue.

Why do you feel sorry for Kaz? Oh, right. That whole story about passion for cars and racing and how he loved them as a kid and how it all comes through with all the GT games. Man, you guys ate all that stuff out of his palm. Psychology at work.
 
djs
That intro made me think that KY wants to be like Hideo Kojima...

That was the first thing that came into my mind when I saw the text effects.
 
More info about release date: "My local game shop has them in store now. They are putting it on the shelves on the 27th" ...this guy who post all videos showing gameplay and the intro works in one.And as i said 2 or 3 weeks...no more...no more!!!

2 or 3 weeks ...what !?!? where are all the ads.
There should be a one month Gametrailers Bonus Round lead up to this ..like that they did for Black ops.
 
Why do you feel sorry for Kaz? Oh, right. That whole story about passion for cars and racing and how he loved them as a kid and how it all comes through with all the GT games. Man, you guys ate all that stuff out of his palm. Psychology at work.

This game is his baby. I truly believe that.
 
But those released materials wont reach the general public anyways. For most people outside of GTPlanet, this game is still non-existent.

Those releases will not impact greatly Sony, just PD's effort for trying to keep the surprise intact until the end :(

This gt5 vid has had over 265000 views in 1 week so its clear there are more people other than gtp members searching and viewing gt5 content on you tube,

 
Why do you feel sorry for Kaz? Oh, right. That whole story about passion for cars and racing and how he loved them as a kid and how it all comes through with all the GT games. Man, you guys ate all that stuff out of his palm. Psychology at work.

You presume too many things.
 
Rash, sorry to bother you, but, did you ask him to scroll through Lambo and Ferrari manufacturer to make out new models? Would be too awesome man.

Yes, just now.. i also suggested not tu upload in 720p as for one it takes too long (he has slow upload) and i think 480p is just enough.
And this will be the last question i will ask him today. I will stay here for 20 minutes, see if he responds to something and then i really have to go to sleep
 
I promise that as soon as I get my hands on a direct feed HD copy of the intro... I will remaster it and hopefully create something truly epic. To be honest I may want some help find footage so if anyone is up for the challenge send me a PM.
 
IIRC "Soul on Display" was never meant\promised\chosen to be in any intro. It was the mere result of a selection PD\Daiki Kasho to name the music in the E3 trailer.
Soul on Display was never meant to be an intro song. You guys got your pens all confused up.

The competition for that song was to look for a title for it, because Soul on Display would be a song within the game, and they needed to identify it with a title, and as a reward for naming it, your own name would be in the game printed pamphlet.

Aw man, that sucks! Oh, well.:indiff: Thanks for clearing that up guys.
 
Back