GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,917 views
If there are different versions, I think that was the EU version, the guy is from the Czech.

MCR is supposed to be the US intro, so I'm guessing this guy got his hands on a copy that was bound for the states.:ouch: EU intro song was Soul on Display(if we've forgotten already).

Edit: De-Jay says it was the EU version? :confused:
 
What time is it in Japan ? I wonder if the Sony employee who monitors :gtplanet: has run into the Big Boss mans office screaming yet.

10AM
Everyone should be at work. :dopey:
 
So:

Right now he is uploading an oil changing video :D Next will be headtracking on Chamonix with snowing. Headtracking works great and you can set it up to your likings. (a lot of options)
 
Wow, Jordan is dropping BOMBS on the front page!! :)

Sony and PD have to release this game ASAP!
 
MCR is supposed to be the US intro, so I'm guessing this guy got his hands on a copy that was bound for the states.:ouch: EU intro song was Soul on Display(if we've forgotten already).

I don't see why he (european) should have a US copy of the game when we already saw that the european version appeared in Czech.
The European version is made in Austria. US version in the USA.
There is no reason for Sony to ship US copies to Europe.
 
Spa isn't in. Stop trying to fool yourselves >.<

Some courses are unlocked by the level that you reach, since the player that has given this info hasn't reached those higher levels, we don't really know what is or isn't in yet.

rash-182
some info from rybak:

The game is really huge.
He will check the sounds with some car that is in prologue.
You begin at level 0. You gain credits for every race you win and this also raises your level.
Obviously the higher level you are, the more difficult races are available.
Read! i told him to check those expert events to see if there are any new tracks that are not in the practice mode and he told me you can´t even look at those events when you don´t have them unlocked.
He is lvl 5 at the moment.
I also asked about the 900 steering animation so i am waiting
 
I repeat:I feel bad for Mr.Kaz!


Why ? do you feel bad ?

How many people you think are online watching these clips ? millions ? Heck no ! a few hundreds at best !

As long as the game gets hyped and he get the recognition for it.And makes millions.Who cares !!!
 
Haha is that a good thing? But otherwise, it's all up to Sony to let us in on everything, in detail for us to actually pay any attention like we are now.

Yea I dont get on there too much anymore, its changed a lot since I joined years ago...my SN there is 93allmotorcoupe.

Off to play F1 2010 since it doesnt seem any other new info will be revealed tonight.
 
uuuummmmmm... those aren't missing tracks. They were all seen in the leaked arcade track selection video.

video which i haven't seen :p

What time is it in Japan ? I wonder if the Sony employee who monitors :gtplanet: has run into the Big Boss mans office screaming yet.

If that person who got a hold of the copies is an employee of a company related to Sony in anyways ... :ouch:

But those released materials wont reach the general public anyways. For most people outside of GTPlanet, this game is still non-existent.

Those releases will not impact greatly Sony, just PD's effort for trying to keep the surprise intact until the end :(
 
Haha! here in Spain there are new promotions with GT5 that begin today...that means that the game is here for now...guys just a couple of weeks and no more waiting...
 
Ok you are right!
bit maybe there are more than 7 challenges...:)

Maybe. But, these challenges aren't short. I mean in the first image of it, one was at level 13 or something like that. That implies that each "special event" will contain SEVERAL different events and races. Should be fun. :)
 
What time is it in Japan ? I wonder if the Sony employee who monitors :gtplanet: has run into the Big Boss mans office screaming yet.

2z9e2cn.png



Kazunori san, Kazunori san ! look what they have done !
 
the way the game is set up, all the surprises im sure are intact!!!!!!!!
 
Am I the only one who absolutely loved the intro to the intro? It was amazing! The rest, with the actual gameplay, could've used some better music though.

Many people liked it.

It's great in my opinion. I like cars and GT, I see cars everyday, but I had never thought about how they're made. That video not only made me stop to think about that, but also showed me the whole process. If GT exists today, it's because cars exist. They're the main product of all our discussion here.

We Love Cars! :)
 
So:

Right now he is uploading an oil changing video :D Next will be headtracking on Chamonix with snowing. Headtracking works great and you can set it up to your likings. (a lot of options)

I wonder if you could talk him into checking out the power and speed section (if he can find it) to locate the drag racing. There is a huge thread waiting to see the final outcome and we still have no idea.

Maybe see if he could check out the driving schools to discover any new tracks there and see what the 3rd driving school was ?!
 
I don't see why he (european) should have a US copy of the game when we already saw that the european version appeared in Czech.
The European version is made in Austria. US version in the USA.
There is no reason for Sony to ship US copies to Europe.

Mistake on my part, but I'm still confused as to which country gets "Soul on Display"? Does anyone know?
 
I'm kinda holding back on what I thought of the intro. I don't want to upset anyone at PD.

5 years in the making, and before any marketing or showing of the full game guys are playing it right now leaking everything. Must be soul crushing.
GT5 has become the most hyped videogame of this generation.

It certainly wasn't planned but that's how it's turned out.
 
Why ? do you feel bad ?

How many people you think are online watching these clips ? millions ? Heck no ! a few hundreds at best !

As long as the game gets hyped and he get the recognition for it.And makes millions.Who cares !!!
Because this leakage of news isn't his fault but Sony fault!👎
 
I just watched the intro again and it was better the 2nd time.
 
Mistake on my part, but I'm still confused as to which country gets "Soul on Display"? Does anyone know?

Wouldn't the US get that since it was shown on the E3 Trailer?
 
The intro's growing on me. It looked nice, the industrial part had a good payoff. Didn't care for MCR.

I'll relive it again for the first time when it's on my TV.
 
Back