GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,806,627 views
Gran Turismo + OnLive?
đź’ˇ


gt7s.png

So, this was your idea?
 
Soul on Display was never meant to be an intro song.

You guys got your pens all confused up.

The competition for that song was to look for a title for it, because Soul on Display would be a song within the game, and they needed to identify it with a title, and as a reward for naming it, your own name would be in the game printed pamphlet.

Ah, alright. Thank you for the clarification.
So, I'm still looking forward to the Japanese Intro. Should be Moon over the Castle then, right?
 
2 or 3 weeks ...what !?!? where are all the ads.
There should be a one month Gametrailers Bonus Round lead up to this ..like that they did for Black ops.

This has happened before, as well: Someone gets and early copy of the game, shows a bunch of screens and videos, and the production company tosses the game out before it was originally intended. Which is possible if the game is finished and shipped to retailers.

It's starting to look like the 23rd will be the new release date...almost positive that it'll be between the 23rd and 30th, now.
 
Here's the dubbed GT5 intro if anyone's interested. I loooove the ending when the Nissan lights up. <3



Yeah, I liked the bit at the end. Good timing with the music and the Nissan headlights, not bad overall.
 
Yes, just now.. i also suggested not tu upload in 720p as for one it takes too long (he has slow upload) and i think 480p is just enough.
And this will be the last question i will ask him today. I will stay here for 20 minutes, see if he responds to something and then i really have to go to sleep

Thank you a lot man, virtual beer just for you::cheers:
And you are absolutely right, 480p is more than enough for now, again, thank you very much, appreciated.👍
 
Yes, just now.. i also suggested not tu upload in 720p as for one it takes too long (he has slow upload) and i think 480p is just enough.
And this will be the last question i will ask him today. I will stay here for 20 minutes, see if he responds to something and then i really have to go to sleep

I would really like to see which drag strips are available :(
 
That headtracking just looks like side movements.....uh, are we sure he was using the PSEye? Cause it looks like it's done with the analog stick.
 
/\
Repoooost


And also how dose head tracking work if you wanna see behind you is there a vid of that?
 
He doesn´t have the Apex Magazine so no Spa for now.
And this is the last thing from me today so i will se you guys tomorrow and that headtracking vid should be up soon
 
Wow the sound of the tyres driving on the snow is great, this game will be an addiction, without any doubt.
 
I notice the high beam light indicator on that new vid, under the gear selector.:)
Yup i did A.D.I.O.S
 
Head tracking looks perfect, I was expecting it to be be a quick switch left to right as if you were pressing a buttion.
 
Head tracking will be great! Drivingoversnowsounds great too!
 
To whoever is posting these videos:

Please show us the SSR7,too see some more weather effects and maybe Eiger K full,I'm asking too much but I want to see those.
 
anyone else find the sound of that car strange? sounds like it's damaged

It sounds like a detached bumper dragging along the course or the car grinding the barriers.
 
Yep. GT7 on OnLive. Kazunori won't be limited by hardware and can achieve his "vision."

The thought of playing a GT game over a compressed 720p video stream makes me want to puke my guts out.
 
Back