GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,813 views
damn, I'm really tired of waiting. This is not normal anymore. this I honestly have never experienced in a game. Really hope that soon, cost me 10 years of my life this.
 
I am hoping we can get our hands on it in the UK over the next 2 weeks.
 
Can you guys believe, I actually dreamed of GT5 last night ? Maybe i should call a doctor and he gives me a free copy of the game to solve my sleeping problems :D
 
Maybe we should all move to the Czech Republic, whats the weather like? I have heard the women are quite pretty, so thats a bonus.

Have any more copies been seen on that auction site?

thats a good idea. if it wasnt during the week and the drive back and forth 5-6 hours, i'd drive over to czech and see if i could find a GT5 copy.

Why Czech? how did those copies get there? Did somebody point his finger's at a Cargo plane and said bang ? Then took all the copies from the crash site and is selling them?

Chuck Norris.... i mean Chris
 
Can you guys believe, I actually dreamed of GT5 last night ? Maybe i should call a doctor and he gives me a free copy of the game to solve my sleeping problems :D

I dreamed that I was playing GT5 too... This is insane. :dunce:
 
damn, I'm really tired of waiting. This is not normal anymore. this I honestly have never experienced in a game. Really hope that soon, cost me 10 years of my life this.

In all the years I haven't seen anything like this either, Sony is pulling a lot of firsts with GT5 thats for sure.
 
I dreamt about it too.. This is getting crazy.
 
Haha, me too! Driving against the Stig :D
 
I dream about GT5 even when I'm not sleeping!!! GOD!
 
so much news yesterday videos,pictures, today not even one release date!!!today is very quiet!!
 
I hear the sound of keys jangling.
I hear the sound of warnings and infractions. The baan hammer will follow soon* enough.



And that is my soon, which means soon, unlike a Sony soon.
 
me too. Actually we were playing a competiton. XD.

We need GT5 as meds
 
But hey, as long as the game isnt out yet, we have the possibility to sleep/dream. When its out, sleepless nights await us
 
To our beloved czech and slovakia guys:
Do you have any info if we'll see some new footage/screens today?
 
the first thing I do once I got GT5 is buy a honda crx and drive it as hard as possible into the nearest guardrail hit out of frustration.
 
PLAY3MAN are we going to get new infos/videos from GT5 today?????

Chris
He is probably at work. I wouldn't expect loads to be honest his "friend" may be a little bit nervous about posting anything else.
How come people think the disc is stolen ? the guy with the game may work for a magazine and have the review copy at home ( Jason Bradbury said last week he was playing it ) he may just be a rogue reviewer.
 
At least to reassure myself i know that 550 000 copys of gt5 are travelling to france :p

Be happy, I called through the finnish game importers today, and they all said they had no clue when any shipments would be arriving, or even being dispatched here. :(
 
I was told on Sunday that NZ is officially allowed to send the game out on the 30.Nov, and this seems to match the news weve heard recently. This probably means NZ release date of 1.Dec (most websites send the game a day before release over here).
 
I was told on Sunday that NZ is officially allowed to send the game out on the 30.Nov, and this seems to match the news weve heard recently. This probably means NZ release date of 1.Dec (most websites send the game a day before release over here).

i can't wait so long , i might die if i dont get to play GT5 within 2 weeks :nervous:
 
Back