GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,813 views
Its time for the game to be released .. doesn't matter what we are shown we all just want it for ourselves on our own ps3's now
 
But you know this is stolen as its not released yet so has to have been got illegally

Not necessarily, it could be an imperfect copy that got "thrown out" and someone just "happened" to find it.

This would explain why the guys got so many copies of different games.
 
Nope, black hood, hood pins and a different front bumper... unfortunately. :indiff:

I was talking about the bumper, not the whole car. But still doesn't quite match which is good because we already know the 400R will be in, at least as a standard car.
 
Not necessarily, it could be an imperfect copy that got "thrown out" and someone just "happened" to find it.

Maybe mate but unlikely ... I think it would come down to whether sony were bothered enough or not i guess
 
But you know this is stolen as its not released yet so has to have been got illegally

Yeah, like I said, "I'm not a big video gamer, I saw this car game on this auction site and just bought it, never heard of Gran Turiso before, heck, I don't even usually buy racing games officer, sorry."

That kind of thing......
 
I have no idea...

Wow! Did you read my post of earlier today? You really posted to say you don't know when your non posting says exactly the same thing without the useless post we now have.
 
I have one Pro_ceed i am very proud of it,although my job is to sell new cars Hyundai-Kia (CAR DEALER).you know something Hyundai-Kia cars never breaks!
My friend has a Kia Pro Ceed, her mother has a Kia Rio and his father has a Kia Carens. All of them are still working at very low price and of course not broken!
I've driven Kia Pro Ceed and it's fast enough to be in GT5!
 
Well, that explains it :lol:

:P so if you know about that i ask before if there is KIA cars at GT5 just tell me (cause that i ask!!)
And stop humiliate KIA cars boy!!!!:dopey: You havent even Drive Pro_ceed to have prove of what you saying ( do you have license tho?!!)
 
Yes, not the Nismo. You're right.
This one looks more like it:
Trust Splitter

I think it's still not the right one, but closer.

IMG_4100.JPG


I think it must be a PD special. This is the closest i could find. That front difuser doesnt quite match up to anything.
 
The best would be announce now a release date for the end of November and then release it by surprise one week earlier.
 
All cars have as much right as the next one to be in GT5, it is after all a driving simulator, ergo if you can drive it, it can be in the game.
 
My friend has a Kia Pro Ceed, her mother has a Kia Rio and his father has a Kia Carens. All of them are still working at very low price and of course not broken!
I've driven Kia Pro Ceed and it's fast enough to be in GT5!

Apparently karts and 1hp cars from 1886 are fast enough also. That makes for a pretty low bar. ;)
 
Im still clinging to the hope sony will surprise us and its closer than we think ..
 
Maybe we should all move to the Czech Republic, whats the weather like? I have heard the women are quite pretty, so thats a bonus.

Have any more copies been seen on that auction site?
 
My friend has a Kia Pro Ceed, her mother has a Kia Rio and his father has a Kia Carens. All of them are still working at very low price and of course not broken!
I've driven Kia Pro Ceed and it's fast enough to be in GT5!

cool :D tell them about the Quality of Pro_ceed my friend,some people must learn (okey:crazy:) :D
 
Maybe we should all move to the Czech Republic, whats the weather like? I have heard the women are quite pretty, so thats a bonus.

Have any more copies been seen on that auction site?

whats the name of the site???
 
No46_TheDoctor Silver Member Online Now!
Maybe we should all move to the Czech Republic, whats the weather like? I have heard the women are quite pretty, so thats a bonus.


And if not, plastic surgery is pretty cheap there :D
 
I hear the sound of keys jangling.
 
Back