GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,813,711 views
...I would say that whatever gets posted today will get taken down immediately because of Sony and GTP's new relationship.

What is that supposed to mean?
 
R33frontbar.jpg

You know what...that part of the intro made me think of Wangan Midnight Maximum Tune :lol:

Silly me...

Not a huge fan of it though
 
I wonder what todays Turismo Tuesday will show us since I am almost sure we have seen it ha. When I checked, week 4 was still locked, I don't know what time they change that or if they even will now.
 
slow?it can be tuned tho,other car brands didnt have slow cars at GT5? what are you talking about?!bland? Pro_ceed is bland for you?let it be as affordable alternatives no prob with that,i prefer Pro_ceed from a Punto or Peugeot 106 and other cars like these.FFS so much prejudice for KIA cars :indiff:

:lol:

Nobody wants to own a Kia in real life, why would they want to own one in a videogame?
 
Let me put things in perspective:

- 20 days after the delay announcement... no release date!
- 10 days after the 'expected' new release date deadline.... no release date!
- 7 days after the supposed to be release date.... no release date!
- 2 days after some blokes in godforbidden Czech Republik are playing the game... no release date!

Nice going Sony 👍 Really professional!!!

*Goes back playing Black Ops for now* :(
 
A lot of you guys maybe are wondering why these Cz guys got GT5 before anyone else,well an economist from the university where I'm studing explain me(weird because he is also a GT5 fan)well this goes like this:

"The reason why GT5 was indeed in this countries already is because of the contraband,you see in sub-develop countries elctronics taxes are high,so retailers in this zones have to raise their prices,by the other hand foreing retailer smuggle electronic goods and other elements to avoid the payment of this taxes,in develop countries this doesnt happen becuse the discs are made in this countries(I think the EU have free traiding pacts so every PAL disc is made(or printed)in europe)while in countries like Cz the adqusition of this discs is from outside the country and could come from anywhere(maybe chine)cousing the adquisition of a copy in a shorter time because the time taken from the printed product to the client without going through customs is relatibly short,also considering that for a develop country the delivery to retailers and clients is longer due the delivery cycle: plant-retailer-client(this process should take less time,but since the discs needs to be printed then deliver and then deliver again the process will take more time,also this cycle could be longer depending on the product),while the contraband of producs is faster because the disc are alredy printed and ready for distribution,in a normal situation they have to follow a similar cycle as the develop countries but sadly the time that takes to an "illegal" copy of the game to the hands of the costumer is indeed shorter than in other countries."

So there you have it,a probable reason why GT5 is taking so long in being deliever to the public,in any case this could be a reason,and at this time is a mater of who deliever the dics,where the shipments or the productions will start the delieveries and where sony put a Release date,this sort of make me angry becuase I preorder the thing almost 4 months ago and stil nothing.

And my apologies by my bad spelling,I'm on cellphone and it doent have the spell checker.
 
i think this is a huge blow to sonys promotion plans.. u cant think that they dont care about these leaks, that they believe in the sales that will come soon... if they want the sales they estimated with the 2nd november release date they will must not give another release date because as soon as we have that date the leakes will be devastating...

just imagine... the videos will come in their droves... & i want this to happen.. really sony dont deserve anything.. its PD & kaz san that we should feel sorry for

1) Please post using proper capitalization and punctuation. Not only does it make the forum MUCH more readable, it's part of the rules.

2) The reason you couldn't post before was that (as you were informed by the popup when you make your first post) all new users' first posts must be approved by the moderating staff before they will appear on the forums.

Perhaps if you pay better attention, your career here will be a happier one.
 
All they wanna do is sell the game ...just it at this point.When all countries has the game the stores will put on shelves and thats all...right in to our hands.
No release date? who cares....

Nice one! 👍
 
Here's a clearer shot.

Could be another Nismo one.. definetly not 400R though.

R33frontbar2.jpg
 
A lot of you guys maybe are wondering why these Cz guys got GT5 before anyone else,well an economist from the university where I'm studing explain me(weird because he is also a GT5 fan)well this goes like this:

"The reason why GT5 was indeed in this countries already is because of the contraband,you see in sub-develop countries elctronics taxes are high,so retailers in this zones have to raise their prices,by the other hand foreing retailer smuggle electronic goods and other elements to avoid the payment of this taxes,in develop countries this doesnt happen becuse the discs are made in this countries(I think the EU have free traiding pacts so every PAL disc is made(or printed)in europe)while in countries like Cz the adqusition of this discs is from outside the country and could come from anywhere(maybe chine)cousing the adquisition of a copy in a shorter time because the time taken from the printed product to the client without going through customs is relatibly short,also considering that for a develop country the delivery to retailers and clients is longer due the delivery cycle: plant-retailer-client(this process should take less time,but since the discs needs to be printed then deliver and then deliver again the process will take more time,also this cycle could be longer depending on the product),while the contraband of producs is faster because the disc are alredy printed and ready for distribution,in a normal situation they have to follow a similar cycle as the develop countries but sadly the time that takes to an "illegal" copy of the game to the hands of the costumer is indeed shorter than in other countries."

So there you have it,a probable reason why GT5 is taking so long in being deliever to the public,in any case this could be a reason,and at this time is a mater of who deliever the dics,where the shipments or the productions will start the delieveries and where sony put a Release date,this sort of make me angry becuase I preorder the thing almost 4 months ago and stil nothing.

And my apologies by my bad spelling,I'm on cellphone and it doent have the spell checker.

Man... Czech Rep actually is a part of European Union...so your theory is rather weak.
 
Does anyone know what front bar this is on the R33?

Tried Googling different ones like Bomex, VeilSide, Vertex but it doesn't seem to be any of them. I've only ever seen one Nismo front bar and that's the 400R one and it's certainly not that.

Maybe it's a PD Design one.

R33frontbar.jpg

I have no idea...
 
well as they have stolen GT5 they would probably steal the camera as well so nothing
What's this with all the accusations? If anything they bought from someone who had stolen it; silly yes, but not actually criminal, otherwise there would have been a knock on their door by now.

I for one am grateful to those who have posted the vids and pics, they didn't have to, but all they seem to have got in return is abuse from a lot of people - chill it out, eh?
 
:lol:

Nobody wants to own a Kia in real life, why would they want to own one in a videogame?

I have one Pro_ceed i am very proud of it,although my job is to sell new cars Hyundai-Kia (CAR DEALER).you know something Hyundai-Kia cars never breaks!
 
A lot of you guys maybe are wondering why these Cz guys got GT5 before anyone else,well an economist from the university where I'm studing explain me(weird because he is also a GT5 fan)well this goes like this:

"The reason why GT5 was indeed in this countries already is because of the contraband,you see in sub-develop countries elctronics taxes are high,so retailers in this zones have to raise their prices,by the other hand foreing retailer smuggle electronic goods and other elements to avoid the payment of this taxes,in develop countries this doesnt happen becuse the discs are made in this countries(I think the EU have free traiding pacts so every PAL disc is made(or printed)in europe)while in countries like Cz the adqusition of this discs is from outside the country and could come from anywhere(maybe chine)cousing the adquisition of a copy in a shorter time because the time taken from the printed product to the client without going through customs is relatibly short,also considering that for a develop country the delivery to retailers and clients is longer due the delivery cycle: plant-retailer-client(this process should take less time,but since the discs needs to be printed then deliver and then deliver again the process will take more time,also this cycle could be longer depending on the product),while the contraband of producs is faster because the disc are alredy printed and ready for distribution,in a normal situation they have to follow a similar cycle as the develop countries but sadly the time that takes to an "illegal" copy of the game to the hands of the costumer is indeed shorter than in other countries."

So there you have it,a probable reason why GT5 is taking so long in being deliever to the public,in any case this could be a reason,and at this time is a mater of who deliever the dics,where the shipments or the productions will start the delieveries and where sony put a Release date,this sort of make me angry becuase I preorder the thing almost 4 months ago and stil nothing.

And my apologies by my bad spelling,I'm on cellphone and it doent have the spell checker.


This makes alot of sense
 
What's this with all the accusations? If anything they bought from someone who had stolen it; silly, yes but not actually criminal otherwise there wouls have been a knock on their door by now.

I for one am grateful to those who have posted the vids and pics, they didn't have to, but all they seem to have got in return is abuse from a lot of people - chill it out, eh?

Receiving stolen goods is just as much an offence as stealing it in the 1st place ... Well thats how it is in the uk anyway
 
Does anyone know what front bar this is on the R33?

Tried Googling different ones like Bomex, VeilSide, Vertex but it doesn't seem to be any of them. I've only ever seen one Nismo front bar and that's the 400R one and it's certainly not that.

Maybe it's a PD Design one.

R33frontbar.jpg

Nismo 400R

edit, I'm way too late
edit 2, hmm yes it is very close to the 400R but not exact.
 
Wasn't there supposed to be a "secret event" happening today? Pretty sure I read that here yesterday. But by the looks of the past posts, no news has surfaced.
 
Here's a clearer shot.

Could be another Nismo one.. definetly not 400R though.

R33frontbar2.jpg

C-west comes to mind, but just guessing. Very simular to the 400r, but there are some differences for sure.
I had an Xmods like that I think, so still feel like it's C-west.

Edit: I retract that. Nothing on the C-west site that looks close has far has I can tell.
 
Last edited:
Receiving stolen goods is just as much an offence as stealing it in the 1st place ... Well thats how it is in the uk anyway

Only if you have reason to believe it is stolen, I'd just plead ingnorance.
 
Wasn't there supposed to be a "secret event" happening today? Pretty sure I read that here yesterday. But by the looks of the past posts, no news has surfaced.

In New York. No matter how secret, they won't have them in the dead of night or by dawn.
 
I wonder what todays Turismo Tuesday will show us since I am almost sure we have seen it ha. When I checked, week 4 was still locked, I don't know what time they change that or if they even will now.

Soon! :nervous:

No...just joking..
about 3-4 pm, i think...
but i'm sure they can't show us something, we haven't allready seen...:guilty:
 
Here's a clearer shot.

Could be another Nismo one.. definetly not 400R though.

R33frontbar2.jpg

Yes, not the Nismo. You're right.
This one looks more like it:
Trust Splitter

I think it's still not the right one, but closer.
 
Back