GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,697 views
Wow! That's right!
IMG00092-20101109-1116-2.jpg
First of all sorry for quoting a large image, now i wouldn't believe in that image because it could be wrong, an example is that it says Red Dead Undeadpack will be out in 16-12-2010 but as far as I know it is already out (If it is that DLC for RDR)
 
Why isn't the Signature Edition listed?

maybe because whatever shop owns that list, isnt stocking sig edition.

which makes the list a shop list.

which makes the list not as trustworthy as we would like?

i was hoping its a sony list.
 
GT5 is to be released here in the uk on december 3rd though pre-orders may recieve them on the 2nd it's official zavvi and other retailers are giving garuntees that you'll recieve on 3rd, i spoke to zavvi they said sony garuntee this date and that annoucement is to come between friday 12th november and friday 19th november from SCEE,
 
First of all sorry for quoting a large image, now i wouldn't believe in that image because it could be wrong, an example is that it says Red Dead Undeadpack will be out in 16-12-2010 but as far as I know it is already out (If it is that DLC for RDR)

yeah but it will be also sell as a standalone dlc pack
 
Why isn't the Signature Edition listed?

Benelux don't get the Sig Ed., and this a list for those regions (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)

Only these countries do:

UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Greece, Czech Republic, Russia, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, UAE and Saudi Arabia.
 
First of all sorry for quoting a large image, now i wouldn't believe in that image because it could be wrong, an example is that it says Red Dead Undeadpack will be out in 16-12-2010 but as far as I know it is already out (If it is that DLC for RDR)

the red dead undead pack, is probably the disc version. not the DLC.

you know like the liberty city stories are both Disc and DLC.

unless the rdr undead discs are already out?
 
First of all sorry for quoting a large image, now i wouldn't believe in that image because it could be wrong, an example is that it says Red Dead Undeadpack will be out in 16-12-2010 but as far as I know it is already out (If it is that DLC for RDR)

I've read somewhere that the Undead DLC will be released in a disc along with the other DLC for Red Dead so that you can play them without the main game. I think that's the version that they are talking about.
 
First of all sorry for quoting a large image, now i wouldn't believe in that image because it could be wrong, an example is that it says Red Dead Undeadpack will be out in 16-12-2010 but as far as I know it is already out (If it is that DLC for RDR)

Date is correct I think. It hasn't been released here yet.

Although , the shop which I think were looking at (GameMania) has had the Signature Edition available for preorder. So that is indeed , kind of strange.
The site has been overloaded so I can't check it right now...
 
I think this confirms it.

I have seen those yellow boards before. The other dates are all right.

We have our official date.

Hopefully Sony will not miss to announce that date before the 26th..
 
First of all sorry for quoting a large image, now i wouldn't believe in that image because it could be wrong, an example is that it says Red Dead Undeadpack will be out in 16-12-2010 but as far as I know it is already out (If it is that DLC for RDR)
Undeadpack is a disk-version of the DLC, which doesn't require the game itself (iirc), this list is legit, I think.
Still, this is just a retailer date, so it doesn't have a lot of credibility.
 
First of all sorry for quoting a large image, now i wouldn't believe in that image because it could be wrong, an example is that it says Red Dead Undeadpack will be out in 16-12-2010 but as far as I know it is already out (If it is that DLC for RDR)

The DLC is out already, but this is about the boxed version which includes all other DLC. Will be released later (16-12 if thats true).
 
4000 posts since I checked this thread last night -_-
 
First of all sorry for quoting a large image, now i wouldn't believe in that image because it could be wrong, an example is that it says Red Dead Undeadpack will be out in 16-12-2010 but as far as I know it is already out (If it is that DLC for RDR)

I think the game out is Red Dead Redemption...
 
That is poignant. The game AND the release date gets leaked. I think Sony had their chance to control all of this at the and of OCT like they promised. Sucks to be them.
 
This means we have 2 weeks until release then?

Where the hell are the announcement and adverts?
 
Benelux don't get the Sig Ed., and this a list for those regions (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)

That would add some legitimacy to this list then. At least in the sense that it's probably not some guy just making it up to get people excited.
 
Benelux don't get the Sig Ed., and this a list for those regions (Belgium, Netherlands, Luxemburg)

Only these countries do:

UK, Ireland, Germany, Austria, France, Switzerland, Portugal, Spain, Italy, Sweden, Finland, Denmark, Norway, Greece, Czech Republic, Russia, Poland, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, UAE and Saudi Arabia.

Yes they do. Benelux can't compete with the SLS contest.
Almost every retailer had the Sig edition available for preorder.
 
Vandaag hebben wij een document in handen gekregen met daarop alle komende belangrijke PlayStation 3 releases. Op deze lijst staan zowel de Europese release data van LittleBigPlanet 2 als Gran Turismo 5. Ook staat MGS: Rising er nog tussen, deze is echter twee dagen terug (waarschijnlijk) uitgesteld naar 2012. We kunnen met alle zekerheid zeggen dat de lijst echt is, en dat de data zeer betrouwbaar is.

Today we aquired a document with all upcoming important PS3 releases listed.
On this list are both the European release dates of LBP2 and GT5.
Also still listed is MGS: Rising, which has since two days ago been postponed (probably) to 2012.
We can say with full certainty the list is real and that the data is extremely reliable.

(Analog translator):)
 
OMG look here!!

GT5 is delayed until late 2011!!



SCNR...
I don't say the other image is fake as well, but I just don't trust static digital images.
 
Undeadpack is a disk-version of the DLC, which doesn't require the game itself (iirc), this list is legit, I think.
Still, this is just a retailer date, so it doesn't have a lot of credibility.

would they release the disc version so soon? the DLC hasn't been out that long
 
the red dead undead pack, is probably the disc version. not the DLC.

you know like the liberty city stories are both Disc and DLC.

unless the rdr undead discs are already out?
Ah yea I totally forgot there will be a Disc version, my bad
 
Back