GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,359 views
I had to work today and was going to just refresh the page when i got home, but after i did that my jaw dropped at the amount pages there are now.

I apologize for asking this and i don't wish to look through all those pages,but is there anything new that i may have missed since last night?Is the new video that is up the only bit of info we have so far?

I seen that they took down those videos from yesterday.I figured those wouldn't last no more than 24 hours. 👎

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=132225
 
No, I mean this.

gt5trelease.jpg


This is what it originally looked like. We guessed the dates, and the versions of the game as it was hard to make out what it said. When I copied and pasted, it un-blurred all the GT5 info. I don't know how.

💡 To me GT5 is five positions above LBP2... The number on the left of it is 3592
 
So, what country is that from?

The dates indicate EU

I am sticking with my Nov. 23rd for US
 
But they're tuner cars, and in GT4 they had their own categories

Yeah Tuner Village, but this is not in GT5, theres Tuning SHOP but this hasnt been explored on video either.

ASL is not a Tuner, they rightfully design and manufacture their own cars.
 
This is a Dutch or (north) Belgium list. It says 'Laad en Speel kabel' Which means in dutch 'Load and play cable'. They only speak dutch in a part of Belgium and in The Netherlands. Benelux is mostly French or German.
 
Yo what the hell is that? And where did that come from?
 
Hopefully this "blurry release date picture" is the good version of the "russian delay site" that came up a day or two before announcement.

God i hope so!
 
Most probably a list from a Dutch retailer since most text in Belgium and Luxembourg is written in French.
 
I think this confirms it.

I have seen those yellow boards before. The other dates are all right.

We have our official date.
 
Some of the dates seem off, black ops is right, brother hood is two days off, I'm assuming it's for europe?
 
Here's what the article that posted that image had to say. (Google translator)

Today we got a document in hands with on that all coming important PlayStation 3 releases. On these want to stand as well the European release data of LittleBigPlanet 2 as a Gran Turismo 5. Also state MGS: Rising between it yet, these has been postponed however two days back (probably) to 2012. We can with all security say that the list marriage is, and that the data very trustworthy is.
 
Yep all the other dates seem legit, including LBP2 which was also delayed.
 
Yeah Tuner Village, but this is not in GT5, theres Tuning SHOP but this hasnt been explored on video either.

ASL is not a Tuner, they rightfully design and manufacture their own cars.

From Wikipedia:
"The specialty car manufacturer Tommy Kaira got into financial difficulties during the Asian recession in the late 90s and was bought out by Autobacs in 2001 which renamed the car manufacturing arm ASL (Autobacs Sports Car Laboratory). This allowed the aftermarket parts manufacturer to continue trading with its usual name."
 
The source (www.ps3hype.nl) says they received the list from someone inside Holland's biggest game retailer :

''#11 Samich2007 9 november 2010
@#10: Oné of the biggest Dutch (game) Retailer''

So my guess :
Game Mania. This is the biggest game retailer here. I will check it out tomorrow.
 
This is fairly easy to figure out. As others have mentioned, that dealership is for the premium cars only. ASL, Art Morrison and the other tuners are missing because they're located after the main car makers just like GT4's arcade mode and GT5 Prologue's dealership screen. The Bugatti dealership obviously doesn't have a premium car which would explain its absence. The same with the absence of Bentley (we've known that the speed 8 is a standard car).
 
Back