GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,820,098 views
What and where is that from. I'd need more than a poster of dates to make me happy.

I'm not sure, another member found it and posted it in the GT5 Full Game thread (second to last page, I think)
 
Looks like a cumulative board of all game release dates ... held by someone overseeing all games publications schedule.

11/26 is the magic date ?
 
I can sadly confirm NO 900 steering animation. And rybak also said that standards do look good and the only difference really is the cockpit.

Since theres no 900 degree animation will the steering lock to 180 degree's and will he be uploading more vids.
 
Tuning is no longer taken care of at the Manufacturer according to previous screens. It seems to be done at GT Auto, and I'm betting anyone with the legitimately illegitimate copy of GT5 can confirm that.

Yeah thats true! I like it more, and its been on some screenshots recently. On the GT Auto caption "We'll turn your car to a genuine racing machine" Or words to that effect.

Oh, and @Dijital Majik I'm 16!!! My whole family uses the web in our house for all sorts, and that would (I've checked) Pretty much bring it to a standstill...
 
That board shows the UK Release (26th Friday.)

This means the US release is the 24th.

Just like that A...212 guy said.

How did you un-blur that?

I mean all the GT5 games say the 26/11/10.

You said something about collectors & standard edition having different dates.
 
GT5, 11/23/10
CE, 11/28/10

littlebigplanetrelease.jpg

The fact GT5 hasn't been crossed off tells me it hasn't been 'dealt with' and is subject to change from the 26th Nov.
 
All I want to know is if a couple more NASCAR drivers and tracks made it in.
 
Since theres no 900 degree animation will the steering lock to 180 degree's and will he be uploading more vids.

There's no way that they'd lock the steering at 180. It's just the animation that doesn't show the full 900 degree turn, I can imagine it'd be serious pain to animate and fix to so many different cockpits.
 
The fact GT5 hasn't been crossed off tells me it hasn't been 'dealt with' and is subject to change from the 26th Nov.
It isn't crossed of, they are photoshopped out (smudge tool)
 
The fact GT5 hasn't been crossed off tells me it hasn't been 'dealt with' and is subject to change from the 26th Nov.

But that's the thing, see, it was crossed/blurred out just a few minutes ago, although we could make out that it said GT5. Now it somehow un-blurred itself, no idea how though.
 
This is such a mess.

Sony look what you've done.
No, what is such a mess is people jumping around like headless chickens, scrapping for every bit of information, making huge assumptions about what is and isn't, and generally forming their opinions of the game based off crappy YouTube videos and little else.
 
The fact GT5 hasn't been crossed off tells me it hasn't been 'dealt with' and is subject to change from the 26th Nov.

Nothing has been crossed off, the image has been liquified in Photoshop. Look at the "S" in "Sony Computer Entertainment" two places below "PS3 Gran Turismo 5 Collector's".
 
Concerning the car dealership screen, i believe that what dealerships are shown are randomised each day or over a set amount of time (like GTPSP?)

I know that's quite hard to believe as Ferrari, Lamborghini and Maserati can be seen there all at the same time, but it is possible.

That is just my take on car dealerships, i'm sure we'll find out soon enough. :)
 
those wipes in the pic look like they are done with a "smear" tool in photoshop or something, probably just to make it easier to find the GT 5 information.

thats how im viewing it anyway.
 
How did you un-blur that?
He means you wrote the CE is 28/11 and normal 26/11. When infact they both say 26/11
The fact GT5 hasn't been crossed off tells me it hasn't been 'dealt with' and is subject to change from the 26th Nov.

The others are blurred afterwards in photoshop to hide the titles.
 
That board shows the UK Release (26th Friday.)

This means the US release is the 24th.

Just like that A...212 guy said.

You mean the 23rd? Regardless, from Sony's standpoint. Getting the game out before Black Friday would be great. Tons of sales would be made. It just makes sense that Sony would in fact release it that date.

Also, I think I understand why Sony hasn't said anything about a release date yet. I think they're checking over their unit production, also checking out how soon they can get copies in stores. I believe this whole thing is because Sony wants to get out the game as early as possible. I mean, wouldn't it suck if you set the date as the 30th but found out you could launch it on the 23rd? They're merely checking over everything.
 
Why would they hide all the other titels ? Also LBP hasn't been blurred. Anyway , looks interesting. So maybe still November release then ?
 
Whats KY saying about the leaks on twitter? "must delay for CZ, and AUS now!"
 
Come on Sony, just announce what we and you both already know..

November 23rd, USA
 
But that's the thing, see, it was crossed/blurred out just a few minutes ago, although we could make out that it said GT5. Now it somehow un-blurred itself, no idea how though.

The server @ hypegamer.nl updated the image.

They must have blurred them all out by mistake, then re-uploaded the version with GT5 dates to the server.
 
He means you wrote the CE is 28/11 and normal 26/11. When infact they both say 26/11

No, I mean this.

gt5trelease.jpg


This is what it originally looked like. We guessed the dates, and the versions of the game as it was hard to make out what it said. When I copied and pasted, it un-blurred all the GT5 info. I don't know how.
 
its from a Sony board... thats why LBP2 is not blurred either....
 
About the event today from Sony ... I think it was in New York .. been or is being ...


any news? nothing?
 
I doubt that the shown cars, like the Ferraris are all you can get. Remember, in GT4 you had 3 possibilities to get a car from a brand. The new car dealer, the legendary dealer and also some from the used market.
Crossing fingers for Testarossa, Diablo, F50 and EB110 :)

I fully agree! 👍
 
Why would they hide all the other titels ? Also LBP hasn't been blurred. Anyway , looks interesting. So maybe still November release then ?

This image popped up on the net about 2 hours ago. At that time, everything was blurred out except Little Big Planet 2.... i do not understand how the image has suddenly been edited to make GT5 legible. I'm calling BS on this image!
 
I had to work today and was going to just refresh the page when i got home, but after i did that my jaw dropped at the amount pages there are now.

I apologize for asking this and i don't wish to look through all those pages,but is there anything new that i may have missed since last night?Is the new video that is up the only bit of info we have so far?

I seen that they took down those videos from yesterday.I figured those wouldn't last no more than 24 hours. 👎
 
Back