GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,818,387 views
Whats funny about these car delears is they are not like GT4. None of these Ferraris have a not for sale sign on them. Maybe you can win some models that are not here?

Which is what I have said numerous times.
 
These are all Ferraris? Where is Fxx? Are they kidding? 1000 cars and they couldn't fit Fxx in it?
 
20 million Cr for that old school Fezza? Oh my godfather.. I feel sorry for you die hard Ferrari fans.
 
Wasn't the Valentino Balboni Gallardo supposed to be in?
 
Waaaaah the intro features production of an economy car.
Waaaaah I don't like My Chemical Romance.
Waaaaah I want custom wheels on all cars even though its a driving simulator and not Need for Speed.
Waaaaah the cars I like are not premium wtf.
Waaaaah I will only drive premiums and ignore the other 800 cars.
Waaaaah I am shocked and appalled that a Japanese developer would prioritize Japanese cars and Japanese car owners.
Waaaaah no Porsche.
Waaaaah so many Ferraris missing.

Gran Turismo 5 doesn't use the ps3's built in graphics accelerator, all operations are handled on the cell itself. This is why the game looks so pretty, and runs at a full 60fps. It could never achieve this using the on-board graphics that Sony included in the hardware to make coding for the ps3 easier for "third party developers."

Yeah the cell is powerful but not that powerful. Think about it.
 
20 million Cr for that old school Fezza? Oh my godfather.. I feel sorry for you die hard Ferrari fans.

No doubt, without any big prize cars, we're looking at about 285 races to get that much money(using the 70K max payout from GT5P)
 
Here's all Lamborghini.

lam-1.jpg

This is pretty pathetic too IMO.

Where is the :

Jalpa
Urraco
Countach ( that we have seen )
Diablo

Surely when you get a licence to include such cars, you include the GREATS.

Im a Skyline fan, and this is good for me they have gone to town on Nissan.

But I just dont understand how they can overlook these iconic cars.
 
i dont understand why all of you think that this is the full list of ferraris in the game!!!
ive noticed one thing from the dealership... there aren't car without price... i remember in old gt series that you could see clearly car without price cuz you would win and not buy...
maybe they changed the mode to implement prize car like a surprise without showing them...
really guys, this couldn't be all ferraris in the game.. really...

Thats what I was thinking. We will seen soooon:sick:
 
Not much price difference between a Murciélago and a Murciélago SV. Can't see the standard model being all the popular.
 
I actually think the Ferrari dealership is pretty terrible.

With all the models Ferrari has in its stable, this is the best PD could do.

I appreciate its better than no Ferrari, but where are all the really GREAT Ferrari's

288 gto
250 gto
250 gt california
the daytona
the dino...

Sorry if I seem ungreatfull, but PD have missed what I consider to be paramount when you include this manufacturer.


AND the 550 Maranello, it's predecessor Testarossa. Really PD should rethink their decisions.
 
Anyone have a link to the dealership video?
I've watched so many leaked vids but I don't think I've seen this one.
 
I told you, I mixed the F40 up with the F50, you know there's alot of people in the world that could care less about European cars, and i'm one of them.

Oh... this explains all. You see, the difference between me (and a lot of other users) and you, is that I like all country cars. But I have an open mind so I can say some things/decisions are some kind of racis. :ouch:
 
The Ferrari F50 has been CONFIRMED and is PREMIUM, lets put that one to bed right now.



Well said SolidSnake, I totally agree.

Oh and @Pat_f40,

When Italy release a racing game you can be happy,

as long as a Japanese company is developing Gran Turismo, Expect Japanese content. Nuff said.

Isn't there already a game called Ferrari Challenge for those who want to race... wait for it... Ferraris?

The thing I like most about GT is buying a POS and souping it up to ridiculous levels. You can't do that if all you have is $500,000 Italian supercars to buy and race.
 
This is pretty pathetic too IMO.

Where is the :

Jalpa
Urraco
Countach ( that we have seen )
Diablo

Surely when you get a licence to include such cars, you include the GREATS.

Im a Skyline fan, and this is good for me they have gone to town on Nissan.

But I just dont understand how they can overlook these iconic cars.

Countach may be in used car section or it is winnable. Who knows, it may even be a standard car but I dont see why any of the more recent modeling would be standard.
 
I actually think the Ferrari dealership is pretty terrible.

With all the models Ferrari has in its stable, this is the best PD could do.

I appreciate its better than no Ferrari, but where are all the really GREAT Ferrari's

288 gto
250 gto
250 gt california
the daytona
the dino...

Sorry if I seem ungreatfull, but PD have missed what I consider to be paramount when you include this manufacturer.

These are all Ferraris? Where is Fxx? Are they kidding? 1000 cars and they couldn't fit Fxx in it?

Leaves plenty of scope for DLC.
 
So basically, you guys want every Ferrari and Lamborghini ever built in the game.
 
Gran Turismo 5 will arrive 24th November in Portugal, I went to a retailer in Lisbon(capital of Portugal) and the salesman confirmed that to me.
So all I know is I'll be playing GT5 in that day
 
Oh... this explains all. You see, the difference between me (and a lot of other users) and you, is that I like all country cars. But I have an open mind so I can say some things/decisions are some kind of racis. :ouch:

Apart from not fully understanding your comment, i am fully entitled to express my own opinion about your precious Ferrari's, just as you expressed your dislike of the amount of Japanese influenced content in this game. And if you were implying that i was being racist then you should check your own comments about the Japanese a few pages back.
 
i dont understand why all of you think that this is the full list of ferraris in the game!!!
ive noticed one thing from the dealership... there aren't car without price... i remember in old gt series that you could see clearly car without price cuz you would win and not buy...
maybe they changed the mode to implement prize car like a surprise without showing them...
really guys, this couldn't be all ferraris in the game.. really... the same could be for veyron... they didn't show the brand, cuz maybe you could win it....
like countach, where's countach??? thare are many hints that explain this...

i have the same opinion.
on old gt there are cars without price that we win in competitions....on the screens all cars have a price....so maybe the competition prize cars dont appear on dealerships (that have some logic).....the same can happen with veyron for example
 
20 million Cr for that old school Fezza? Oh my godfather.. I feel sorry for you die hard Ferrari fans.
You just have to sell everything you own plus the Red Bull X1 to get it. I can see the rant thread now...

Hopefully, some of those prototype prize cars (which ran the spectrum from awesome to useless in GT4) will be worth some sort of trade-in value.
 
Waaaaah I don't like My Chemical Romance.
Waaaaah I want custom wheels on all cars even though its a driving simulator and not Need for Speed.

Any real car fanatic recognizes the need to personalize a car, and make it more of a creation than just a machine.

I'm as big a GT fan as anybody on here, but some of you have your head literally too far up KY's rear end.

Seriously - This is still an amazing game that will define racers for this generation, but the possibility of 800 cars (80%) not having interchangeable wheels is a big issue. Anybody trying to hinder that fact is simply too much of a fanboy to see past their own opinion.

For a lot of us, the wheels are the most important visual aspect of the car.

Still, I can't wait for this game and there is still a 1% chance that we can buy new wheels for standard cars, just not change their dimensions etc.
 
So basically, you guys want every Ferrari and Lamborghini ever built in the game.

Simple answer... NO !

But I would like some more of the " iconic " cars.

There are 2 versions of Murcielago... surely they will drive almost identical, would it not be better to have one murcielago..and also have a completely different car like a Diablo, which will be a completely different car too drive.
 
Back