GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,819,091 views
Although you are from Italy, and i can understand that not having all the Ferrari's in the world frustrates you, this isn't Gran Turismo Ferrari edition. I would like to see more Toyota's, but im not complaining. Oh and he probably hasn't unlocked the F50 yet, but its definitely in the game.

Edit: oh thanks Harlery, but i think that is a go-kart track my friend.

I think you didn't get my point...

The SP1 it's in 'cause a Japanese guy it's the owner. Ok.

To have more Toyota... ok, maybe they are not enoght :sick:

To have other Aston Martin, like the V8 Vantage, or DBS...

I'm italian, I love Ferrari aswell as other brands. And I would like to see more "common" sport cars reather that 1548640684987 Skyline and WWII VolksWagen.

Is as simple as that. Jamahuchi, Japanese guy, 80% content japanese or relationed with Japan... :dunce:
 
You see guys... this is why I hate Yamahuchi premium car list.

He though that the SP1, a mere skinchange of a F430, is more important than a F50 (for exemple).

You know why? 'Cause it's owned by a japanese!!! Cam'on!!! :grumpy:

I really hope they give us free DLC with some cooler cars... :indiff:

The F50 is the red-headed step child of the Ferrari ultra-car family. I shall lose no sleep over its absence.
 
This screen just reminds me that this dealership looks little bit like missed oportunity. I would expect 512TR, 355, F50, 360 Modena, Daytona, Dino, 308, 275 GTB and many other exceptional models :irked:

Yeah true. Most of the Ferraris are rather generic. Would be awesome if there was a Ferrari P540 Superfast Aperta in GT5.
But then again, GT mostly featured cars you could find out on the streets.
 
What? Nissan Micra is premium, this car should be standard.

mplayerc2010-11-1119-59-06-04.jpg
 
This screen just reminds me that this dealership looks little bit like missed oportunity. I would expect 512TR, 355, F50, 360 Modena, Daytona, Dino, 308, 275 GTB and many other exceptional models :irked:

You see guys... this is why I hate Yamahuchi premium car list.

He though that the SP1, a mere skinchange of a F430, is more important than a F50 (for exemple).

You know why? 'Cause it's owned by a japanese!!! Cam'on!!! :grumpy:

I really hope they give us free DLC with some cooler cars... :indiff:

Maybe I missed a video/image where it shows you every Ferrari car in the dealership. But to me it looks as if you can scroll left and right along that menu to show more cars, so they could be in.
 
Only sure thing is when i get the game finally my wife and kids are going to think ive left home apart from the engine sounds,tyre noise and me swearing at the ai cars

Don't forget about shouting insults to other online drivers and doing a full online race with the horn sounding constantly.
 
I think you didn't get my point...

The SP1 it's in 'cause a Japanese guy it's the owner. Ok.

To have more Toyota... ok, maybe they are not enoght :sick:

To have other Aston Martin, like the V8 Vantage, or DBS...

I'm italian, I love Ferrari aswell as other brands. And I would like to see more "common" sport cars reather that 1548640684987 Skyline and WWII VolksWagen.

Is as simple as that. Jamahuchi, Japanese guy, 80% content japanese or relationed with Japan... :dunce:

Ok, i get what you mean now, but remember Polyphony traveled ALL OVER the place to get information on different cars. The Lamborghini Miura is a good example.

Edit: When did they show the Nissan car dealer?? if someone could direct me to that video i would greatly appreciate it.
 
ooohhhhh the Nissan March (or Micra here in europe)

Noted as one of the best stunt car's by young car theives.

Glad its premium

Eoin
 
What? Nissan Micra is premium, this car should be standard.

The normal Micra/March is standard yes.
But just look at the screen again.

"12SR '07"
^
so it's new to the GT series. Therefore Premium.
 


How much time will you have ...!:nervous:

**** me sideways... I really hope they have an event like in GT4 where you could repeatedly dual against a competitor on some coastal road continously win a Toyota Raid car which you could sell for 400k.
 
What? Nissan Micra is premium, this car should be standard.

(picture)

I kind of like the idea that random "normal" cars that you will be able to get as a real working person is premium. It doesn't have to be super cars all the way, that is for me a big part of the joy with Gt games. Get the car YOU own. I would love a red polo as premium fx. :)

There is plenty of other games focusing on race/super cars, GT differs vastly on that matter because GT have lots of normal everyday cars, and treat them equally.
 
In response to talk about the go-kart track outside Fuji Speedway. Almost every real-world course has a go-kart track close to it. Fuji would be one, Spa, Sepang, and Shanghai to name a few more. It would be neat if they did include the real go-kart tracks from their real-world racetrack though.
 
What? Nissan Micra is premium, this car should be standard.

[MG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/zircon360/mplayerc2010-11-1119-59-06-04.jpg[/IMG]

Why? Because it's not a sports car? Gran Turismo became popular in part because it was really the first racing game that didn't focus on high performance cars. It focused on cars from all prices. People liked the fact that they could race their own car. I'm sure that there are a lot more people playing GT that own those cheaper cars than people that own a Ferrari or a Lambo.
 
You see guys... this is why I hate Yamahuchi premium car list.

He though that the SP1, a mere skinchange of a F430, is more important than a F50 (for exemple).

You know why? 'Cause it's owned by a japanese!!! Cam'on!!! :grumpy:

I really hope they give us free DLC with some cooler cars... :indiff:

I'm also pondering over this, but I don't think Kaz will have omitted such important cars like these. I'd like the 333SP to be included aswell.
 
**** me sideways... I really hope they have an event like in GT4 where you could repeatedly dual against a competitor on some coastal road continously win a Toyota Raid car which you could sell for 400k.

or that a nice person who has it will gift it to you.
 
Please guys stop saying "there isn't that car, there isn't that other"...
It has been said many times that it depends from the level... and I think the owners of the game could be maybe at third or fourth I supposed, because they are at the beginning... and the page where we can see the "Bern to Italy tour" it's level 12... I'm sure we're going to have a lot of other cars...
 
The F50 is the red-headed step child of the Ferrari ultra-car family. I shall lose no sleep over its absence.
I think this comment doen not deserve a reply... :crazy:
Maybe I missed a video/image where it shows you every Ferrari car in the dealership. But to me it looks as if you can scroll left and right along that menu to show more cars, so they could be in.
No... all the cars in there are ALL the cars avaible (Premium), no hidden.
Ok, i get what you mean now, but remember Polyphony traveled ALL OVER the place to get information on different cars. The Lamborghini Miura is a good example.

Miura and the Alfa winner of concours d'elegance... trust me, it's most Japanese related content. But cam'on, let's hope for free DLC :nervous:
 
I kind of like the idea that random "normal" cars that you will be able to get as a real working person is premium. It doesn't have to be super cars all the way, that is for me a big part of the joy with Gt games. Get the car YOU own. I would love a red polo as premium fx. :)

There is plenty of other games focusing on race/super cars, GT differs vastly on that matter because GT have lots of normal everyday cars, and treat them equally.

👍
 
man ill be soo pissed off if the r32 GTR ended up being a Standard after looking at this pic.

It was a premium model in GTHD
 
On the supercars/normal cars premium subject - perhaps they think we should have premium to choose from all the way from car 1 to x1 ;)
 
The Ferrari F50 has been CONFIRMED and is PREMIUM, lets put that one to bed right now.

Why? Because it's not a sports car? Gran Turismo became popular in part because it was really the first racing game that didn't focus on high performance cars. It focused on cars from all prices. People liked the fact that they could race their own car. I'm sure that there are a lot more people playing GT that own those cheaper cars than people that own a Ferrari or a Lambo.

Well said SolidSnake, I totally agree.

Oh and @Pat_f40,

When Italy release a racing game you can be happy,

as long as a Japanese company is developing Gran Turismo, Expect Japanese content. Nuff said.
 
Back