GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,817,422 views
Stop arguing my friend, GT5 is all about loving all sorts of cars - WE LOVE CARS!, remember? :) just chill and hope to get the game soon.

I know I know... but this people makes me mad :ouch:

Sorry... I will not post anymore until the game is released and I have it in my hands. :sly:
 
Someone in the Uk give them a call and see if this is true

01482 322711

I would but im at work

I called it an they aint got a release date .. defo not selling any so it was a lie
 
I know I know... but this people makes me mad :ouch:

Sorry... I will not post anymore until the game is released and I have it in my hands. :sly:

you have 1??

wich Rallycars in the game? 👍
 
That's why people want to call this GT4.5. Look at how many of the events are exactly the same.

That is why I have stopped watching F1. Every single year it is the same events over and over. How many years have they included the silverstone GP? And it is confirmed for next year too!
 
I called it an they aint got a release date .. defo not selling any so it was a lie

My hopes were sky high for about 5 minutes. Felt pretty good actually. Oh well, back to being sodomised by sony
 
I've just called them.

No idea on release date and none in stock.

Edit: I bet they wonder what the hell's going on!!!!
 
Is anyone else sick of the moaners complaining about a game that isnt even out yet??????

Come of. Dont spoil it for everyone, why hate it before its even out??
Ummm, if you don't want things spoiling, what are you here for?!
 
My hopes were sky high for about 5 minutes. Felt pretty good actually. Oh well, back to being sodomised by sony

Nice bloke though and seemed to know what he was talking about
 
Schumacher?
I thought he last drove for Ferrari in 2006?

I'd imagine the F2007 got a guernsey because it was Ferrari's last WDC and because it looks nicer (not to mention it was already modelled for GTP Spec III).

In 2007 Ferrari's driver were Raikkonen, that won the WDC, and Massa. Schumi quitted racing in F1 after his last year in Ferrari, in 2006, before he returned in F1 in Mercedes this year.

I think it's more expensive than F10 because it has a more powerful engine, precisely it has a higher RPM limiter, hitting 20.000 RPM, and all that aerodynamic stuff that are banned now in F1. With the same tyres (slick), the F2007 would be faster than the F10.
 
Kaz said that some features from the PSP version would carry over to GT5, but he never specified which features those would be. I can't remember how well stuff like the Jackpot races was received though. If the response was positive then i'd think that would be a feature that they'd want to include in GT5.
I don't think many people got to play GT PSP Adhoc Mode (via Adhoc Party), but I liked the gambling bit. Only at the start of the last lap it was randomly decided whether the race would pay-out a jackpot and to which racer. If that racer also wins the race, than he gets all the money, also from the other racers, who get nothing in that case. :sly:
 
F2007 is more expensive because it provided its driver (known as Kimi) a world championship title.;)
 
Anyone want to try call weltbild??
preferably a german??

I would take my car and drive to their storage to get one if it would be true
 
The F2007 is more expensive because Schumacher was a better driver then, now you have to deal with the F10's inflated self worth and constant erratic rage

Schumacher? 2007??
:dunce:
 
But you have to admit, Schumacher was a better driver in retirement than he is now.

maybe it is because the F1 cars changed much since he retired?
 
The F2007 is more expensive because Schumacher was a better driver then, now you have to deal with the F10's inflated self worth and constant erratic rage
Schumy's last Ferrari is the '06 248F1.
 
I don't think the Bugatti Veyron is in.

As you can see there's no Bugatti badge in premium car dealership.

If it's in, would be standard.

http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/zircon360/mplayerc2010-11-1121-00-25-59.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/zircon360/mplayerc2010-11-1121-00-33-70.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://i282.photobucket.com/albums/kk268/zircon360/mplayerc2010-11-1121-00-43-84.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]

The Veyron isn't there because most certainly it will be a prize car for some event, maybe the 24h Nurb.
 
Add Wiseguy100 on PSN and see if he is playing GT5.
 
I keep telling myself to stop checking GTP a billion times a day but I can't stop. This is really aggravating.
 
Back