That was one I forgot... yes the 333SP is an iconic racing Ferrari...
This is just a personal view..
but I couldnt care less about a VW camper van, that will be so slow you could make coffee and still make it round a lap of the ring without hitting the barrier. ( and it is a van, not a car )
And I couldnt care too much about " some " of the cars PD have decided would be good fun to drive.. look at the Subaru garage for example and that pathetic little excuse for a car whatever its called.
Im not saying I want all performance cars, and they must all be Ferrari / Lamborghini..
But to me there are so many cars that are icons that haven't even been considerd, It just happens that Ferrari & Lamborghini created a number of them.
It also strikes me that PD have gained a very much awaited licence, and then havent really done it the justice it deserves.
Much in the same way Bleackbean have with the new WRC title, they have the official licence, but have not recreated a true representation of what WRC is.
Why posess such a title if your not going to make full use of it. Eutchenix ( or however you spell it ) did create Ferrari Challenge, which if any of you have played was a pretty poor attempt at a recreation of the Ferrari brand.
I would have hoped PD being known for their attention to detail , and precision and faithfull recreation would have made more of such a long awaited brand.
anyways... thats just my view on it all and i'm sure alot of you will disagree.