GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,585 views
Damn it, just when I was ABOUT to go to sleep (12am here)... now I'm so hyped up I can't sleep anymore. Will try though.

Shortly does translate into today... or tomorrow there in Japan I guess.... but it will be a Saturday there?
 
twitter1.png






Translation below
twitter2.png
 
guys, let's just wait, let's stop speculating on this as well.

Aren't 95% of this thread speculations? :lol:

Anyway I just woke up as I was dreaming that Spa is in.

Today we'll know, I feel it. :)
 
Tomorrow's the 13th here in Japan. That would give them 10 days for an advertising campaign to lead up to a 23rd release date. National holiday here on the 23rd - must be then surely.
 
Dunno about you but I'm getting excited for finally getting a delay announcement for the release date, although my dog thinks I'm going crazy.

Say hi to everybody, Sparky. *woof*
 
I refuse to get excited.
To much under the bridge etc.

Happy for you guys wetting your pants.
 
Dunno about you but I'm getting excited for finally getting a delay announcement for the release date, although my dog thinks I'm going crazy.

Say hi to everybody, Sparky. *woof*

Because the nerves i have eaten my dog.:dunce:
 
I refuse to get excited.
To much under the bridge etc.

Happy for you guys wetting your pants.

at least he mumbles something ... after a month of silence
 
Sunday 14th .....

And as Vettel Slows down after Crossing the finishing line , whats this I see ? someone is approaching his Championship Winning Car......he's holding a Banner up it says "Here is the World Champion Today .Tommorrow however maybe we'll announce a Release Date for GT5"

I'm sorry to say I can't read the Signature on the bottom of the message , my Crystal Ball isn't a Premium Version


looks like the Sig begins with a K or something like that or it could be a S

Maybe :dunce:
 
Yeah we need someone to translate what Kaz said at the end of that sentence. It's most likely a slang or something.
 
You got it right pals...

It seems the release date will be announced real soon. Wow...I m really getting impatient dood.

It's most likely a slang or something.
No, it s not slang, he just uses katakana to emphasize he is impatient, like if you wrote in italics or bold, in japanese write in katakana instead of kanjis and you get the same feeling
 
Proper translation via andriasang

"It looks like the release date is about to be announced."
 
Last edited:
Tomorrow's the 13th here in Japan. That would give them 10 days for an advertising campaign to lead up to a 23rd release date. National holiday here on the 23rd - must be then surely.

Can you translate this for us please , properly :


まもなく発売日が発表されそうだ。うぉ・・・シビレるぜ・・・。
 
Yeah we need someone to translate what Kaz said at the end of that sentence. It's most likely a slang or something.

it says 🤬 you all! You can not change rims on standard cars!

Something like that.

Translated with a microwave.
 
Yeah we need someone to translate what Kaz said at the end of that sentence. It's most likely a slang or something.

Google Translate says it's Czech.. but doesn't translate it to English properly. So here we be stuffed. Is Sebastian Vettel a Czech person by any chance?
 
@Sele1981 -> several emails from weltbild confirm it should be deliverd today! Did you have any contact with your local store?
 
うぉ・・・シビレるぜ・・・。

The ending of the Tweet is: I'm going numb or sleeping soon. It's just in katatakana for emphasis. 痺れる
 
When it gets to "immanent" stage it won't be long.

Shortly is to far away.
 
Back