GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,807,091 views
We get new videos and a possible release date coming in a few hours and all some of you can talk about is a girl on GTP?? Really? Take it somewhere else. Some of you need to get outside.

What do you suggest? Start speculating again and get a heart-attack? why can't you people just chill, this is a game and games are made for fun not for killing each other.
 
What do you suggest? Start speculating again and get a heart-attack? why can't you people just chill, this is a game and games are made for fun not for killing each other.

Because the mods already locked this thread once for people talking off topic, with all the new news coming in right now I really don't want it to get locked at the moment.
 
What do you suggest? Start speculating again and get a heart-attack? why can't you people just chill, this is a game and games are made for fun not for killing each other.

I would have thought commenting on the new videos would suffice!
 
http://twitter.com/timlindley

Note his latest tweet

'Preparing for @redbull BPM launch, GT5 launch, @danny_macaskill video premiere and hoping @AussieGrit wins on Sunday. Fun times'

He is a social media guy for red bull and other companies. Must be soon then :)

thanx!👍
 
it's all relative.

I wonder why there needs to be an announcement for an announcement.
that's like having dinner before you have dinner.
Or texting someone and calling if that person got your text (just as useless)

Well to use your example, having a release date before the game is released is like having a time to meet for dinner. If you know you're supposed to meet a special someone for dinner, but they wont tell you what time, all they say is I will announce that time soon, then it makes perfect sense to want to hear an announcement of that time.

So every one on here wants to go to dinner (play GT5), but we don't know what time to meet at the restaurant (release date).
 
I created a cloud of words that shows the most commonly used in the gtplanet news to see what are the topics that created most expectations or hype these years. The word launch is not as common as I thought.

5eee0x.png
 
What do you suggest? Start speculating again and get a heart-attack? why can't you people just chill, this is a game and games are made for fun not for killing each other.

Ummm, but if this thread gets locked again, and it will, we'll get no new vids or news here. That is why some people are saying to get back on topic.
 
Hi my friends, i just tweet you to let you know that very soon i'll be tweeting the day that i'll give you a date for the announcement of the release date.

Announcement^5 :dunce:
 
I would have thought commenting on the new videos would suffice!

I absolutely agree, thank god we have tekken90 to post some new vids!
 
Sunday 14th .....

And as Vettel Slows down after Crossing the finishing line , whats this I see ? someone is approaching his Championship Winning Car......he's holding a Banner up it says "Here is the World Champion Today .Tommorrow however maybe we'll announce a Release Date for GT5"


F1 Final on 14th

RedBull Vettel Webber Alonso Ferrari F1

At the medal ceremony the winner holds a banner in the air with "GT5 release 24.11.10 "

These pictures go around the world and would be perfect advertising


It is not impossible :D
 
When I woke up and red this, I couldnt do anything else then laugh. "Via Twitter, GT series creator Kazunori Yamauchi confirms that GT5’s release date is “about to be announced”. So now they are announcing that they will soon announce the release date. First it's delayed, then the announcemt of a new release date is delayed. But now they have announced that they will soon announce a new release date. YIHA SONY COWBOYS, YIHA!!! Yeah, it's that ****ed up.
 
Sounds are a huge step up from Prologue it seems. 👍
 
When I woke up and red this, I couldnt do anything else then laugh. "Via Twitter, GT series creator Kazunori Yamauchi confirms that GT5’s release date is “about to be announced”. So now they are announcing that they will soon announce the release date. First it's delayed, then the announcemt of a new release date is delayed. But now they have announced that they will soon announce a new release date. YIHA SONY COWBOYS, YIHA!!! Yeah, it's that ****ed up.

I wouldnt call a Tweet a proper announcement. I would call it a heads up to be ready for an announcement.
 
Back