GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,808,914 views
I am so going to lol, if it is not when you guys expect it to be.

we are immune to GT5 release date being postponed so we will whine a bit and then stick to a new release date :)
 
I should let everyone know today is my birthday.


So we shall have a release date today on that basis.


If they don't, someone will get strangled.
 
GT5 to be released soon - good news (fingers crossed), a female of GT site - also good news :) chill man, girls and cars go together 👍

I know, I'm not trying to ruin the fun. I would rather not see anyone here banned or given a time-out over something so silly. Just giving a fair warning while I sit here and wait for this damn turkey fryer infomercial to end so I can check out the new commercial.
 
I can see this thread getting locked yet again. Now the talk of the moment is about what gender a member is.
 
How long till the R8 video is uploaded?
 
Kaz has gotten me to the point where I don't think I'll ever use the words soon or shortly again.:grumpy:

it's all relative.

I wonder why there needs to be an announcement for an announcement.
that's like having dinner before you have dinner.
Or texting someone and calling if that person got your text (just as useless)
 
it's all relative.

I wonder why there needs to be an announcement for an announcement.
that's like having dinner before you have dinner.
Or texting someone and calling if that person got your text (just as useless)

Agreed .. only announcement i want is its out now
 
Quick question, I'm just watching the Abu Dhabi GP practice and the Ferrari F10 is the game which is this years F1 racer for them so does this mean we'll get the other F1 cars also? Or maybe just the privateers (e.g. Williams, Force India etc) or not?

Cheers
Liamsles
 
it's all relative.

I wonder why there needs to be an announcement for an announcement.
that's like having dinner before you have dinner.
Or texting someone and calling if that person got your text (just as useless)

I'm sure Kaz wants the game released already, he's finished his part of the job and now he expects Sony to announce it. Maybe by posting such messages on his twitter he is trying to push them.
 
OMG, there announcing a announcement date of the "Expected" Release date..
 
nice to see a girl on this website, i guess one of us from here will definitely marry you :)

cyber_sex0.jpg
 
We get new videos and a possible release date coming in a few hours and all some of you can talk about is a girl on GTP?? Really? Take it somewhere else. Some of you need to get outside.
 
We get new videos and a possible release date within a couple hours and all some of you can talk about is a girl on GTP?? Really? Take it somewhere else.

Seriously .. i got an official warning yesterday for less .... its all fun and banter to me but if i got one theres a few more on the way after today
 
http://twitter.com/timlindley

Note his latest tweet

'Preparing for @redbull BPM launch, GT5 launch, @danny_macaskill video premiere and hoping @AussieGrit wins on Sunday. Fun times'

He is a social media guy for red bull and other companies. Must be soon then :)
 
Sounds are top notch though, and that's taken from a video of a tv outputting the sound!!

Once we get it on our own systems... :D
 
We get new videos and a possible release date coming in a few hours and all some of you can talk about is a girl on GTP?? Really? Take it somewhere else.

Pathetic ain't it, just use the chat for spam talk and leave this thread for Tekken90 to post videos and impressions while we wait for the announcement.
 
There is a possible thread lock Imminent if all the off topic doesnt stop.

Just wondering if tekken could possibly show whats in the aero mods menu? Thats the only info I have been wanting to know for months.

Pathetic ain't it, just use the chat for spam talk and leave this thread for Tekken90 to post videos and impressions while we wait for the announcement.
Wouldnt it be better if his videos were posted in the thread where the most of the recent videos are posted?
 
Yes, that's why there are 2 seats in all the best ones!

The McLaren F1 has three seats...and I do believe they put three seats in it so you can take two women along for a slick ride...which we can do in GT5.
 
Back