GT5 Latest News & Discussion

  • Thread starter Thread starter gamelle71
  • 76,879 comments
  • 10,815,368 views
can't speak German but it 100% says November 24th..
 
Woohoo! Finally the wait is over! Bring on Nov 24!
 
PS US Blog says 24th in U.S. also, so simultaneous world-wide release :)
 
Holy crap!!! finally this is awesome, im soooo happy!!!!!!
 
I will get mine on the 23/24 12:00 AM So freaking excited.
 
if it's not out on Nov 24, what will you all do?
 
24th November in Europe!! YEAAAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
 
I bet it'll be 26th in UK.. 👎 Though, I don't care I pre ordered so it'll come early hopefully.
 
We need a Countdown meter on the front page, i was about to cry when i heard 24th.Nov :D haha the video is funny and awesome
 
Damn I'm just starting to get into Black Ops :(
 
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFinally.

And lol, that video is funny.
 
Back